Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 24, 2013
Part of my job is to help people write Federal Resumes. Unfortunately, nobody bothered to teach me. This book has been an invaluable resource in framing for clients why I am telling them what I am telling them. There is a tremendous amount of small information that is simply not found anywhere else.
on November 6, 2014
Terrific advice. It's lots of work to get a federal job. I applied to over 200 positions before getting my first interview. This took 6 months, but the advice in this book got me noticed by the hiring authorities. I don't know if I would have ever gotten an interview without it.
on February 2, 2013
I needed help with presenting a quality resume for applying for federal jobs. The book does give a lot of basic tools, although was vague on case studies or samples that people can relate to from there prior experiences. Bottom line is that the book could be more relative to different applicants, but does help with making a better resume.
on January 12, 2016
This outstanding book is essential reading for anyone applying to a federal job. It gives clear explanations of how the process works, guides readers step-by-step through creating an excellent application, provides hands-on exercises for showcasing one's skills and experiences in the required format, and shows what a winning resume looks like. I did every exercise, and it worked wonders for my application. I highly recommend this book.
on December 30, 2012
This book is filled with practical and appropriate advice. That said, it will take one quite a bit of time to read and decide which format to follow.
on July 6, 2013
Helps me understand what is necessary to capture the job I'm suited for and if it is in my line of employment. Very informative, easy to understand.
on February 1, 2014
This book is helpful in understanding the federal government hiring process and how to structure your career search. It is straight forward and easy to reference.
on July 8, 2014
fine book for those who are looking for Federal job.
on April 5, 2015
Got the job! Good information.
on July 23, 2015