5.0 out of 5 stars real blues came back to town
There's a reason people turn away from music at a certain point in their lives. It no longer talks to them. It's juvenile, simplistic and not relevant. My friends and I talk about this all the time, "where did our music go. How come no one's making great music anymore?"

Published on November 5, 2009 by Andrew Clayman

2.0 out of 5 stars A reenactment of someone else's interpretation of "blues".
Second coming of SRV? Not hardly, and I'm sure Sean would tell you the same. Listening to the samples you can hear he lacks the depth of Stevie; the knowledge that comes from feeling what Otis Rush, Albert Collins, Guitar Watson, Lonnie Mack, and Albert King ( to name only a few.) were feeling. it's never been about how many notes you play, it's about how you play...
Published on January 7, 2010 by Judd Austin

5.0 out of 5 stars real blues came back to town, November 5, 2009
Andrew Clayman (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)

Just when I'm pretty sure I need to take up gardening or something, along comes Ten Til Midnight by Sean Chambers. You listen and you remember everything. The bar you were in when you heard your first blues band. The first harmonica and how it sent voltage through your body. A vocalist who's so expressive you wonder how someone could feel so deeply.

This cd is going to make you a believer again. You won't be disappointed.

Hope Sean gets up to New York soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars A** Kicking blues, November 3, 2009
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)
A must have CD! This band really rocks. True Talent. Great road trip music. Moves the feet, hips and fills the soul the way only really good music can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding CD and musician!!!!, November 3, 2009
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)
If you don't own this album yet, you need to buy it! Sean is extremely versatile and his albums are a compliment to any blues lover's collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Unknown Blues Player in the WORLD!, November 5, 2009
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)
If you've never heard Sean Chambers, what are you waiting for? Sean has it ALL for blues fans...great chops,wicked vocals and foot stomping rythyms.I saw him perform in New Jersey and he was "JAW DROPPING" awesome. The second coming of Stevie Ray. Buy this CD right now and pray that he comes to your area to play. He is that good!

5.0 out of 5 stars top-notch slide and blues rock guitar slinger, June 23, 2010
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)
I love discovering new blues-rock guitarists, and Sean Chambers is another great find. He is absolutely excellent. Great blues, slide, National Steel, chops, backbeat, vocals, etc. Not a bad cut in the entire lot. Mostly self-written by Chambers, and that should bode well for his future if he can keep generating new material like this. He does not sound derivative of anyone I can think of, and that is meant as a compliment. He has his own style and sound. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GREAT ALBUM., June 28, 2014
J. lorenzo (Mexico Df, DF Mexico) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)
Sean Chambers " likes his blues with some rock'n roll and his Mama told him when he was a Young Boy the Blues ain't no toy so when You play it , play it with all your might if You don't feel it, it just will not come out right " but Sean Chambers Feels the blues and it comes out right, what a way to play.
Everyday I try to fight the good fight and when I want some energy I listen to the infectious rhythm of " You're Gonna Miss Me" .
All the tracks are excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knows how to jam, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)
I'm glad I stumbled across Sean Chambers because this guy can jam like the old Rockers I grew up listening to. I have 3 or 4 of his CD's now. He's definitely worth the cost of a CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars mind blowing, November 5, 2009
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)
Must buy. If you're a fan of stevie ray, or just in your face mind blowing music, then this album is for you. Buy it, you won't regret it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great one, May 22, 2010
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)
It took me a while to warm up to this and now it's being played everyday. It's good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten To Midnight by Sean Chambers, February 1, 2010
Lou Scrobogna "charlieboy" (sunbury, victoria Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ten Til Midnight (Audio CD)
I saw Ten Til Midnight advertised and didn't bother about it till I read good reviews so purchased the CD by Sean Chambers as I'm always listening collecting new Albums & talented guitarists with nice punchy blues Rock Guitar and a great Band Recommended .

Ten Til Midnight
Ten Til Midnight by Sean Chambers (Audio CD - 2009)