Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD

Format: MP3 MusicChange

on November 3, 2011
I am relatively new to Emery as a band and hardly knew any of their songs. However I recently saw the acoustic performances off of one of their DVDs and I instantly fell in love;I had to get my hands on some of their music. Without a doubt this is one of the most pure talented rock bands out there, in the recording studio and out.

So I faced the problem of figuring out which one of their awesome cd's I wanted. I loved "Walls", screamed out the chorus of "Butcher's Mouth", rocked out to "Studying Politics" and overall just wanted their greatest. The problem was that all those songs are on different cd's. The solution? Ten Years. It has an amazing collection of fifteen songs for a mere ten bucks. Fifteen INCREDIBLE SONGS. This is Emery's hall of fame and is a great place to start for a new fan or even just to have a nice collection of a fan's favorites.

So Emery is amazing. Go buy their music.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2012
This CD is better than Jesus and fergy combined! Assuming they both had singing careers. :) seriously though, emery is a great band.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse