Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

89%
11%

on March 9, 2014
for OVER a decade have been wanting several songs (for my MP3 Player) from certain bands but these have ONLY been available by buying a HardCopy of the entire album. not cost effective, the Amazon Cloud Players provides the sale of a single tune without having to pay a premium price for the other songs that are on that particular album that are not wanted.
on August 18, 2013
Love the song.. I'm a new Led Zeppelin fan. I got into them after watching the 1972 Madison Square garden concert recording last year. Since then I've decided to listen to all their music and this one is definitely one of my favs.
on July 28, 2012
How can Led Zeppelin be anything less than five stars? From 1969 to 1979 they were the undisputed heavyweight champions. From their first album to their last, I have a hard time thinking of a bad song from them. Hard to say that about any other band then or now.
on June 21, 2012
What a great tune! I downloaded it to better learn how to play it on my acoustic guitar. It's a killer tune and lots of fun. Process went flawlessly.
on December 2, 2012
Small price to pay for such a great song.Needed it for praticing in learning this song on electric guitar.Anyone who likes great music.
on May 3, 2015
One of the greatest band ever
on July 26, 2014