5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!
Published 14 months ago by K.Bloominglady

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Okay
I find that I like it and I find that there are things that I don't like. Need to make your adjustments before you take a stand, its a bit difficult to make any adjustments in a confined space, or in a hurry without lots of movement.
Published 23 months ago by Joey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, September 11, 2013
This review is from: TenPoint Crossbow SteddyEddy Crossbow Monopod System (Sports)
I am a 50+yr old female and I love the woods and hunting. I have arthritis and back problems, which make hunting a challenge for me. This will be my first year deer hunting with the TenPoint Titan Extreme crossbow (awesome bow!). Actually, it is my first year hunting with any crossbow. I knew I would have a hard time holding the crossbow steady for a good shot, so I needed a little help. The SteddyEddy snapped right on and comes off easy, but not so easy that it will just pop off in the field while walking, It makes all the difference in my confidence for making a good shot. I usually hunt from a tree seat (kinda like sitting in a chair against the base of a tree) and I can position the SteddyEddy against my shoe and lean it against my leg to give me great stability. If I didn't have the SteddyEddy, I would not have nearly as much confidence for a good shot every time. It is adjustable in length so I can use it standing or sitting. I don't know if it works on all crossbows, but it does come with a connector kit. My crossbow already had the little "stub" that is snaps onto, so I did not need the kit. I wish the SteddyEddy did not cost quite so much, but it makes all the difference for me. I am very happy I have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, September 18, 2013
I hunt on the ground in makeshift ground blinds and the SteddyEddy works great to help keep my crossbow stable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-have, August 7, 2013
This item provides remarkable stability for the shooter in just about any position. It may seem a bit pricey but well worth it. It was a snap to attach (no pun) to my Titan Extreme and the package also includes all the parts for attaching it to a 6-PT or a Wicked Ridge .(worth saving for a back-up bow or for a companion's usage?).

Deepwoods Dave

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but needs a small modification to fit the wicked Ridge raider CLS, October 20, 2014
This didn't fit my wicked Ridge raider CLS very well. I had to add a rubber spacer behind the bracket were attaches to the stock so that attaching hardware would tighten. I used 1/2 inch black rubber radiator hose trimmed to fit. Now the clip is very securely attached to the bottom of the stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steady Eddy Monopod, November 14, 2013
Steady Eddy Monopod

This is a must have for the serious hunter.The fit and versitially of this product is really nice.
let's you hold bow a long time without shaking,extends to various positions making it great for
ground or a tree stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 15, 2013
Works great, all my hunting partners ordered one also, work great for practiceing from a picnic table or standing position.
Shoot a 180 lb deer with its help.
Very steady and great ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars we all need this, May 29, 2013
this will realy make the diffrence. just like night and day.I highly recomend this for every one that owns a ten point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read This Before Buying, November 2, 2014
Performs exactly as advertised and the concept is pretty ingenious. In my opinion it is somewhat over priced for what you get. However how much is a missed shot at the wrong moment worth? I also have and use with my Barnett and Horton X-bows the Primos Gen 2 Monopod Trigger Stick which is a terrific high-quality product. It is by far a superior device, but it's not attached and is a separate item to carry and keep up with. So I'd recommend evaluating your priorities before purchasing. Beware the tubing that attaches this to the forearm is very flexible and doesn't exactly provide as solid and stable support like you might be expecting. It works and helps but has it's shortcomings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steddy Eddy For Wicked Ridge CB's, January 7, 2013
Wasn't certain when I first bought this if it contained the 360 deg. swivel that snaps right onto Ten Point and Wicked Ridge Crossbows. But it is the complete package SteddyEddy support arm and the swivel head along with the clamps to hold it in place on the bottom of the CB. If you own a Ten Point or Wicked Ridge Crossbow this is a must have for short or long distance shots.
My Wicked Ridge is the Invader HP the assembly and set up to the bow took ten minutes. I do have one problem. It lifts the bow up just enough that my hard case needed to be modified to fit the bow in it without hitting the scope.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Okay, December 25, 2012