Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tenba 637-252 Small Shoulder Bag for Camera - Green
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2015
Was too small for my needs. Just didn't care for it.
on May 17, 2015
This is an amazing bag. It fits our Nikon D3100 perfectly with a lens attached, and even has room for an extra 300 mm lens and all the goodies (memory cards, extra battery, lens hoods, etc.) It is compact, well made, and durable. An excellent bargain.
on February 25, 2015
Tenba bags are built very well, really lightweight, give great protection and have lots of pockets and rain protective covers. I love the peculiar blue, won't be leaving this one behind accidentally.
on August 13, 2014
Love this! We are not using it for a camera bag. Put our daughters headphones, I
Pod and blutooth speaker in it. All fits great and wonderful color!
on July 26, 2014
Bought it as a gift and they loved it. Has enough compartments for camera accessories, not big and bulky, can be used as a side bag and still look fashionable while carrying my camera around. Perfect gift.
on January 16, 2014
Decent little bag for a mirrorless system camera with two or three lenses. Unfortunately it won't also fit a regular-sized bounce-swivel flash unit.
on December 30, 2013
Not as big as it looked on picture! Probably gonna sit at home on my table or I will try to sell it!
on July 4, 2013
I needed smallest possible carrier for my Nikon D7000. It is what I wanted. It fits my Nikon D7000 with 200mm lens, and fits my make-ups and credit carts, cellphone in compartments. The quality is great!
on August 17, 2011
The Tenba Camera Bag is all you can expect from what you see online. Build quality is excellent. The appearance superb. Functionality ? Depends on your usage. In my case, it is for housing the Sony A55 with a single 18-250 lens plus accessories. Ample space for my needs.

Surely recommend it.