5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Awesome bag, very sturdy and well built. Seems like it would push the limits for airline overhead or under-seat compartments but if you're like me and drive everywhere, you'll be fine. Love this bag, worth every penny.
Published 9 months ago by MATTHEW L WERNER

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this?
Published 21 months ago by Stylee

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Tenba Rolling Photo/Laptop Case - Large - Black (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this?, November 18, 2012
Stylee "Venice Beach tacos & bicycles" (Los Angeles, California, United States) - See all my reviews
Tenba doesnt have a product with this exact name. Why doesnt the product name or product description match what I see on Tenba's website? Maybe its because this product is totally out of date? Its not discounted though, so I'm guessing its a rip-off. Is this what Tenba calls "Catalog #638-328, Roadie II Large"? I cant be certain because there is not sufficient information in the product description. Whaaaa?

Rate and Discover Movies