4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag but small for dslr with extras, January 17, 2014
If you have a dslr and want to carry extra glass as well as flash you will not be able to carry all of that. The bag is a very good quality one and i would recommend it for a dslr with a prime or something small than a 24-70 2.8.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag, April 6, 2014
This bag is well constructed and well padded. It is to small for all of my lenses and filters. My canon T3i fits very nicely. Will use it along with my larger bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't lose your camera in a sea of black cases, March 10, 2014
Though many think this is small for a dslr bag, I specifically chose it for that. It fits my camera, kit lens attached (or not), and the charger. There are many pockets I don't even use for small things such as cords, memory cards, the handbook, etc. I was afraid if I got a large carrying case it would dissuade me from bringing my camera places, so I'm really happy with my small bright blue bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good very functional, February 8, 2014
very good i use it everyday to school, it is light with small size,highly recommand for everyone with one len

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied :), February 1, 2014
The shipping was fast and i was satisfied with the product itself :) I recommend this product for those who need bag for their DLSR but dont want the regular black bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars tenba camera bag, December 24, 2013
great bag , even better price. love the bright colors that were offered, and it was at my door in no time. I always have a camera with me, so this bag allows me to bring it along without the bulk of my big metal case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag and a great price!, September 9, 2013
This bag delivered on every need. It fits my Canon digital SLR and an extra telephoto lens. It has a rain cover and is light-weight and easy to carry. Plus it's a fun color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tenba 637-264 Medium Shoulder Bag for Camera - Red, July 28, 2013
I paid nearly $30 for a nice, easy to use DSLR case. It fits my sis's Canon EOS 650D with Tamron 17 - 50mm f/2.8 lens. It is small and very light, perfectly meets what her need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, January 2, 2014
Very well made, and I got it at a great price for my sister who is becoming a photographer. Thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars very well constructed, April 19, 2013
it's probably the best bag had a long time. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed in the quality

ARRAY(0xd8cf0e74)