5.0 out of 5 stars great charger for great price
I know this stuff is all made in China but some companies have way better QC- this is defintely one of those. Way better then Trustfire. This unit is smaller and better built, highly recommended for use with 18650 batteries.
Published on March 19, 2011 by CHRISTOPHER W. MCLAMB

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but worth it... (revised)
These provide tons of power for my (overpriced) flashlight. Makes it seem almost worth the price I paid. I haven't cycled the batteries very many times yet, but so far they are charging very well, and fairly quickly.

Published on November 28, 2011 by Joe Blow

5.0 out of 5 stars great charger for great price, March 19, 2011
This review is from: Tenergy 2-Channel 18650/14500 Li-ion Battery Charger and 2 Li-ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries-Button Top with PCB (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rechargeable battery I have ever Owned, October 6, 2011
I ordered this product for my Fenix TA20 Flashlight and let me tell you it is a really great product. The charger is very well made and the batteries hold their charge really well. It was a great value for the price. I would highly recommend this to anyone that requires rechargeable batteries for their flashlights. The company delivered right on time and in excellent condition.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but worth it... (revised), November 28, 2011
Joe Blow "Joe Blow" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews

I've left my original review above, but now the conclusion is much different. After using these batteries for less than a year they have completely failed. So the price is quite high and they work great for a while, but fairly quickly they reach a state where they no longer take a charge. I charged and then discharged the batteries perhaps every 2-3 months. I'm not sure if this is the prescribed usage pattern, but it seems like a usage pattern that would be fairly common for a flashlight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Batteries, May 7, 2012
These are really great batteries and worth paying a few extra bucks for. They hold a charge noticeably longer in my Fenix TK35 than the other ones I had! Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, Fast Service., March 13, 2012
Title pretty much says it all. High quality charger.. Charges my 18600 2600mah very quickly... Additionally, the batteries themselves hold a great charge. I use them in my Olight M3X Triton 700 Lumen flashlight and it really pops. The same as when I use 4 cr123's, at least. They also arrived 4 days before the estimated delivery date with amazon prime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, November 18, 2011
So far so good. Has 2 independent slots so you can charge one battery at a time. I've only used it twice so I don't know how reliable it'll be. But the 18650 batteries last forever. I use the batteries for my LED flashlight for work and it seems like it never drains so i haven't used the charger much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenergy 2-Channel 18650/14500 Li-ion Battery Charger and 2 Li-ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries (Button, May 1, 2012
Product performs well. Charged both batteries in just over 2 hr. I have used them in my Fenix TK15 for as much as 2 hours on high intensity, 327 lumens without the overheating associated with using 2 - C123 batteries. With more than 7 hours of use the first battery is still holding charge and all 4 intensity settings still work at max. brightness. I read another review that claimed the charger &batteries were "Made in the USA". That is inaccurate as "Made in China" is clearly marked on all components, and the instructions, although easy to follow, were clearly written by a Chinese national. I recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect so far, January 24, 2012
We've been using both the charger and the batteries for three months now, and so far both have performed perfectly. The charger is easy to use, doesn't overcharge the batteries, has a colored light that tells you whether the battery is charging or the charge is complete. The batteries themselves have only been recharged twice and are operating flawlessly. I plan to do an update on this review after several more months of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for flashlights!, October 31, 2011
Awesome they made my flashlight last a lot longer and don't take that long to charge. i would say it takes around a hour or more if completely dead. They haven't done me wrong so i recommend them!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Product, January 2, 2014
Tenergy has always provided the highest in quality and performance with their batteries. I can now say that all my airsoft AEGs and flashlight accessories are powered by them. Great buy, and well worth the two batteries and smart charger.

ARRAY(0xa5ac50f0)