5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for the money
I used these on a HPI Sprint 2 Drift, charged it at 3.8a , took a little over an hour, but maxed out at 4200mAH, i got two, and both ran for 1 hour of solid power drifting, compared to Orion rocket pack, these are good for beginners, cheap, good quality, and good power constant power.
Published on August 11, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars 3000 mAH Tenergy is a better value for actual capacity
I bought a 3000 mAH Tenergy NiMH battery at $17 and this 3800 mAH Tenergy battery at $23; 35% higher price.

When we ran our radio controlled boat at full throttle with each battery fully charged, we got only 12% longer run time on the 3800 mAH Tenergy battery instead of the 27% longer run time one would expect from the 3800 mAH rating.

So I plan to...
Published on July 3, 2012 by Evelyn

2.0 out of 5 stars 3000 mAH Tenergy is a better value for actual capacity, July 3, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 7.2V Tenergy 3800mAh Flat NiMH High Power (38A Drain Rate) Battery Pack with Tamiya connector for RC Cars and Sumo Robots (Toy)

So I plan to buy the 3000 mAH Tenergy in the future as it's a much better value and the 12% greater run time we experienced is inconsistent with the 3800 mAH claim for this more expensive battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for the money, August 11, 2010
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pack, August 10, 2010
I left a bad review here earlier, but after trying a different charger, I got the battery to hold a charge. Now it's a screamer. It's just picky about its charger. Great battery for the money as long as you have the right charger hanging around.

5.0 out of 5 stars tenergy barr, August 15, 2010
these batteries are bad A S S! i have 6 of them for my rc10 t4 they run over an hour SOLID!!

5.0 out of 5 stars yeah they work great, March 20, 2013
great item charges fast and runs a lot just be carefull not to overhead your motor cause they run a lot i buy 2 of them and between each run of 45 minutes full trottle 15 minutes of rest really recomend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so Far, February 21, 2013
Bought this for my sons Duratrax Evader EXT2 for Christmas. It has surprised us both how long of a run time you get out of a charge. Its Feb now and its still running strong so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, August 16, 2012
I made the step up from 1500mAh to the 3800 mAh battery with this purchase. It works as advertised, and I'm very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars TENERGY 3800mah NiMH review 2 SEP 2013, September 2, 2013
I received this product while deployed in Kuwait 2013. The RC car thing is a great pass time in the desert. I got 2 each 3800 NiMH along with a battery charger for a great price through Amazon. I ran it in an Exceed Rally Monster EXP and it did boost the speed & runtime 20-30 minutes depending on your HEAVY FINGER. Great battery for a brushed RC vehicle 1/10th scale. But I have to say I also bought a HEXFLY 5000mah NiHM. It had an even better result but the pack cost more. TIP: Once you receive the battery do not charge it. Use it until it runs down. Also allow the RC Car to cool down between packs & let the battery COOL then recharge the full time. Previous review on this battery I think were OPERATOR ERROR. Just my opinion. In 115 degree heat, sand, rock & wind every other day bashing away for 6 months in Kuwait an they have not missed a bet. I think they pass my test. SFC Fernandez U.S. Army. P.S I am a beginner hobbyist. I did my reasearch first before I purchased anything which I recommend. Now my Grandson & I have a hobby to share. He currently has a 1/18th scale Himoto Tyronno with a brushless motor and he is killing 1/10th scale Traxxas brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente Bateria, April 4, 2013
Comprei esta bateria para usar no meu tanque russo KV-1S e funcionou perfeitamente.

Tem excelente qualidade e durabilidade.

Recomendo a todos.

1.0 out of 5 stars Caution: make sure your electronics can handle more then 7.2v, July 22, 2012
Bought this battery to upgrade the cheap 1800ah that came with my boat. Run time was phenomonal in comparison, the boat was even quicker with this battery then the stock one (should have been a warning sign). Was so pleased that I could keep playing, till I brought it to shore and opened the hatch to find a cloud of electrical smoke bellowing out. I fried the cheap all in one board.... Oh well, that boat went to the workbench for tear down and upgrade. Put the battery into my RC10T4 and the thing dug inch deep ruts taking off. Ok I am slow, but I put it into another boat and fried it in less then 10min. Pulling the battery from another burned up toy I decided to hook it to a multi-meter. Almost 9 yes I mean !NINE! 9.0 VOLTS! Not 7.2 but 9.0. Just be careful, most custom builds like the RC10T4 can handle the exatra voltage but a stock r/c designed for only 7.2v will cook at 38a @ 9.0v.