Worldwide voltage for 100-240V AC input.
1. Insert 1-4 pieces of Tenergy RCR123A rechargeable Li-ion batteries into the battery compartment.
2. Make correct contact for polarity (+ and -) according to the sign in the battery compartment.
3. Plug the DC connector of the AC adapter into the charger, then plug adapter into correct household electric outlet. The LED will light up in red to indicate proper charging.
4. When the LED indicator changes from red to green, the battery in that channel is fully charged.
LED Color Status
Red Flash Short-Circuit or Polarity Reverse
Input: 12V; 550mA
Output: 4.5V; 250mA x 4
Applicable battery type: RCR123A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery.
Charging Time Table:
Battery Type/Capacity Charging Time 1-4pcs
Li-Ion RCR123A 3.0V 500mAh 2.6 hrs
RCR123A 3.0V 530mAh 2.8 hrs
RCR123A 3.0V 550mAh 2.9 hrs
The charging time is just for reference, and the other battery capacity can be calculated in the same way.
Rechargeable CR123A Li-Ion Batteries with 3.0V average working voltage (4.2V at peak without load).
Do not charge the battery cells in other brand RCR123A battery charger. We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse.
Open circuit voltage of RCR123A (3.0V) is much higher than primary Lithium battery (3.0V). It may burn certain bulb of flashlight.
Please make sure your device can accept 4.2V voltage before use.
Internal voltage regulators modified voltage to achieve average working voltage of 3.0V.
Internal over-charge and over-discharge protection to prevent battery over use. The current will be shut off when the battery voltage drops below 2.5V.
* This battery is not compatible with SureFire Flashlights!
Maximum: 900 mAh
Dimension: 16.96 (D) x 34.33 (H) mm.
Weight: 17 g or 0.6 Oz.