5.0 out of 5 stars Forget store batteries.
I use these batteries in an LED flashlight that puts out 210 lumens. These batteries last easily twice as long as any leading brand available in stores.
Published on February 2, 2011 by Mr.C

2.0 out of 5 stars Some batteries were DOA
Did I expect them to last long at the price? No.
Did I expect them all to register more than 0.01 volts when removed from the package? You bet.
3 of the package were dead.
Published 22 months ago by Jason M. Dunn

2.0 out of 5 stars Some batteries were DOA, January 15, 2013
Jason M. Dunn (Galloway, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12Pcs Tenergy Propel CR123A Lithium Battery with PTC Protected (Electronics)
Did I expect them to last long at the price? No.
3 of the package were dead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget store batteries., February 2, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars budget buy, July 18, 2011
If you use these suckers up quick like I do than this is an awesome deal. Usually for the price you only get 1-2 at the store so you feel good getting a pack of 12. they may not last as long in storage but at the rate I use them I don't notice and they seem to last just as long as any name brand battery cause I haven't seen any significant gain or lose in product time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, April 12, 2012
I bought these to try out because they're far cheaper than the Surefire CR123 batteries. I've been running them in my Surefire G2 and G3 with no problems. I put a set of Surefire batteries in my G2 and let them run down then did the same with these cheap Tenergy batteries. The cheaper batteries lasted just as long. I don't think I'll be spending the extra money on Surefire batteries again.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, not 10 yr expiration though, March 31, 2012
I haven't bought batteries made by this company before, but the price was too good to pass up. I got a pair in my flahlight right now, and they seem to be working great (I'll update after this weekend if they die early). My one concern would be the 2016 expiration date mine came with. Most cr123A batteries seem to have 10 year outdates, which would mean these have been sitting around somewhere for 6 years. This isn't a big deal for me as I will use this pack within a year, but may be useful for anyone who wants to stockpile them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries, great price., December 4, 2010
These work well in my Surefire flashlight. These cost $10 for two at most stores, so you can't beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Received a different brand battery, January 13, 2012
DR (Winchester, KY, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered these on Jan 5 and got them on Jan 9, via USPS first class, not bad at all. After opening the mailing package I saw that they were not the Tenergy brand that I had ordered, but were Titanium Innovations, and didn't even get an explanation for why the different brand. For this reason I have to rate the seller, Best Deal Supply, 4 stars. So now I have a brand battery that I have never heard of, I do some research and find very good reviews. I'm feeling better now so I opened one of the three plastic wrapped pack of four batteries and test them with a volt meter. Of the four they read between 3.19 and 3.23 volts, very good batteries. They are labeled CR123A Lithium 1400 mAh PTC protected 3.0 volts. I paid 18.76 including shipping, that would have got me two batteries at Radio Shack. Good batteries for a good price...great deal!!

4.0 out of 5 stars More battery power for my flashlights, June 27, 2011
My super bright flashlight I have takes these batteries. The only problem is energizers are like $7 a pop at the store so it gets expensive. These batteries are cheaper and have been lasting me pretty good so far. The best deal is 50 battery bulk pack because your getting these things for a $ a piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Working fine for now..., January 29, 2014
James C. Jones (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
Purchased for my home security system. Working for now; yet bought a different battery from Radio Shack and the damn thing only lasted 3 days; $14.99 for a single battery was crazy I latter found out. Took it back after getting 12 for $17.99 from these guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Voltage, January 31, 2012
Checked voltage and it was good. Good price and fast shipping. Use them in a flashlight and it is just as bright as with the name brand Li batteries.