5.0 out of 5 stars Tenergy Batteries from Amazon are Good
Published on September 2, 2012 by D. T. Harker

2.0 out of 5 stars rechargable batteries
Good rechargeable batteries, i use these batteries on a led flashlight. But one thing i don't like is that it does not have tips on the end of batteries, so i have to solder tips to contact my charger.
Published 14 months ago by postalming

2.0 out of 5 stars rechargable batteries, January 1, 2014
This review is from: 4 pcs Tenergy PCB Protected Li-Ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2200 mAh FLAT TOP rechargeable batteries (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenergy Batteries from Amazon are Good, September 2, 2012
These Tenergy batteries were a perfect replacement for the batteries that came with my expensive tactical flashlight. They are exactly as described. They charged quickly in the charger that came with my flashlight, and when I tested them in the flashlight, they produced a light that is just as bright. I would recommend them for anyone who needs extra batteries of this specification.