5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Fenix TK35
These batteries hold a good charge and I recommend them for high performance flashlights like the Fenix TK35. I get easily 2 hours of full power on my light with the 3.0V 900mAh Tenergy batteries.
Published on April 14, 2012 by FlavorChaser

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with high drain devices
First of all the customer service was great and I would buy from the seller again.

I have a high power led flashlight that needs a lot of current, like 2-3 amperes.
These batteries are protected and so the shut off after about 5 seconds.
Although they did not work for my flashlight these will probably be great for a cameras or other low-drain device.
Published 6 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Fenix TK35, April 14, 2012
This review is from: 4 pcs Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only battery I use, March 9, 2010
These typically last me about 4hrs of constant use (6v in series) before I have to recharge them. I've used and recharged them for 4-5 months with no significant signs of degrading. I will continue to buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars works as designed, January 17, 2010
I use these in my 110 lumen flashlights. They are on about the 4th cycle of use and recharge. So far, no problems or complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable is good, February 8, 2012
Johnwv (Dunbar, WV) - See all my reviews
I prefer rechargeable to cut down cost and after looking at the specs on these I thought they would last a little longer in my flash lights and laser sights. I received them packaged well and placed them in my charger. Didn't take long to charge and all of them with the exception of one is working great. One seems to loose charge quickly. Over all they are worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Batteries, June 25, 2012
These Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries seem to be exactly what I was looking for. They appear to hold their charge and power my UV water cleaner just fine. Have not tried them in lights yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries, February 22, 2013
I've used these now about 2x and they last a long time. The charge is held for days .... and days.... I use them on my Fenix flashlight and they have not let me down. Great great batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE WORK WELL, March 5, 2010
USE THE RCR123A IN DUTY SERVICE. THEY WORK WELL-- UNLIKE THEIR BIG BROTHER 18650 BY THE SAME BRAND.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with high drain devices, March 6, 2014

These batteries are protected and so the shut off after about 5 seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 22, 2013
Mike Dufour "Mike D" (Fort-Coulonge, Quebec) - See all my reviews
Hold their charge really well. Have owned them for over 3 years now and they are still working strong. I constantly use them, I live in the woods and use them in a flashlight that I use every single night. Charge usually last about 2-3 weeks. Great Value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent batteries, January 29, 2013
macskills (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
They are very good and slightly larger in length than the 750mAh. Charging time is the same, and they do last a little longer.

Rate and Discover Movies