5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted.
Quality and quantity were great. Will definately buy again. These are exact replacements and work well. This is the second time we ordered them.
Published 21 months ago by jim brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Works good until they don't
Out of 9 that I bought only 4 remain. Some of them died after just 1 recharge. Others took a few recharges before they died. None of the dead ones lasted more than 6 recharges.

By dead, I mean that they will not take a charge anymore.
Published 17 months ago by DotJun

2.0 out of 5 stars Works good until they don't, September 1, 2013
This review is from: 4 pcs Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries (Electronics)

By dead, I mean that they will not take a charge anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless batteries not supported by vendor, July 1, 2010
Got a set of these, wouldn't hold a charge and when they did they wouldn't last long. Contacted vendor, Battery Superstore, was told that "these vary in capacity" and that "replacing the cells wouldn't help". I guess that means they are DUDS. Wouldn't buy again, and wouldn't buy again from the vendor.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 good 2 bad, August 9, 2013
i bought 4 batteries 2 works great 2 starts heating up as soon as you use them in20sec so hot they will burn you cant hold them

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., May 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 30, 2013
Roseann (White Plains, NY) - See all my reviews
they work wonderful the recharge in my charger while I have the other ones which supply me with a good 8 hours of strong battery life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Battery, April 11, 2013
Great in my Maxi Roughstack, they last long both charge wise and life time, dang near a year before I repaced them. 10 times better than regular Lithium rcr123a's, even by the same company, I would buy only LiFeP04 batteries for what I needed them for, mechanical mod vaping at 6 volts. (I use a different battery for Variable Voltage mods).

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BATTERIES, March 6, 2013
BLG "BLG" (Waleska, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
LOVE these batteries. This is the 4th order I have made purchasing these batteries. No problems ever! I strongly recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars nothing beats them, January 1, 2013
I needed these for my triggers and they work great, no issues with them at all and exactly what they were supposed to be

3.0 out of 5 stars an ok battery, April 5, 2012
I use these types of batteries for my 6volt electronic cig. They work fairly well but they do not seem to hold up as good as the yellow label tenergy. I seem to have to re-charge these a whole lot more. With the Yellow label, 1 set was lasting me atleast 6 to 8 hours without having to recharge. These i am getting about 3 hours.

3.0 out of 5 stars u get the good and bad, March 21, 2012
I have been using these batteries now for over a year and yes they haven't all been great, but I have a few out of all mine that are still going strong from my first batch. So, as with all bulk battery purchases, u have to be patient and find the good ones and toss the bad, but on all they have worked for me. Show me a better brand and ill check them out, but these work fine until then