Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Combo: 10pcs RCR123A 3.0V (3.2V NOM) 400mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2012
I have the silver bullet e-cig and use these to vape at 6.0 to 7.4 v. Two sets of these last me all day (heavy use) and provide plenty of power and fit perfectly in this mod. We had already purchased the charger + 6 batteries kit which is perfect for an e-cig setup. The charger comes with ac and dc adapters and takes about 90 minutes to charge a pair of these up. I have been rotating these out at a steady pace for 9 months now and they all still work great

I have both the green label and blue label Tenergy cells and they have provided good service so far. The only reason for the 4 stars is that I don't have quite the confidence in Tenergy yet compared to Panasonic Orbtronic, Nitecore, or Voidhawk, but I believe Tenergy offers excellent value for the price. The question is, what is the difference between the blue and green labeled ones? After reading the product description there are three differences. The first is that the green are rated for 2000 recharge cycles and the blue are only 1000. The second is that these are rated for 750 mAh vs. 900 for the green. Finally these are LiFePO4 batteries which contain a non-flammable electrolyte and is considered the safest of the three main lithium ion chemistries out there. If you recharge once a week that's 19.2 years for the 1000 cycle blue ones and twice that for the green ones. By that time who knows what battery technology will be like.
on April 27, 2015
Great rechargeable batteries. I use them in multiple Streamlight Flashlights. Yes you do have to recharge them reasonbly often, yet I have been using these Tenergy "green label" batteries since 2010 and have never had a problem. Now both my Sons have multiple sets they use in their Streamlight flashlights with no problems. Great Value !!!
on June 14, 2015
I use these in a Streamlight ProTac HL and Streamlight ProTac HL3. They are an excellent resource to have on the job and by purchasing 10 it is easy to pop in a replacement. These do not last as long as a non-rechargable. However, buying 10 at this price and charging them over and over saves a small fortune over the standard single use batteries. Highly recommended.
on June 13, 2011
This battery set came in good condition with a charger. They charged up quickly the first time but the charged voltage is around 3.4v and it was too much for my flashlight. The high voltage burned out the power control transistor. before using these you need to find out the maximum input voltage of your device or make sure it is under warranty.
on February 25, 2016
great batteries, this is the second set I buy, I use them daily in my SCORPION X Streamlight, will continue to buy this batteries, very satisfied with the performance they offer. Note: the BLUE version of these, will shut off the flash light as the power gets low and will not restart. But the LifePO4 will just deem until the power is completely drained, also the light can be turn on/off even when the power is getting below 40% capacity.
on June 10, 2015
I bought this product 2 days ago, it delivered as promise. After unpacked, 1 out of 20 pieces was completely dead; digital multimeter read 0.00 volt. Nitecore Digi D4 unable to read this piece.

Update on June 12, 2015
I used these batteries for Arlo Smart Home - HD Camera Security System; fresh 4 batteries from the box used only 2 days, worse than regular CR123A Lithium Battery. After 2-5 hours charged, removed and standby for a day test again with Nitecore Digi D4 and reads 3.35 volt, 375 mA. 19 out of 20 pieces had the same reading.

Nitecore Digi D4 detects Li-ion, not LiFePO4.
on April 25, 2015
Of all the rechargeable lithium batteries that I have tried with green laser lights, these batteries of the best. You need to buy the combo with the Tenergy charger, which also comes with some batteries. Sometimes the batteries charge inconsistently, and they last only about 30-45 mins in the laser lights, but it is ultimately much less expensive to buy a bunch of these batteries, change them out and recharge them than it is to be disposable lithium batteries.
on December 22, 2015
Bought these to use in wireless security cameras. Right out of the charger, the system tells me they are not fully charged. These are clearly not up to the task. Might work in a flashlight...for a little while.
on May 30, 2015
I guess I should be happy, I got two years out of these batteries. After 2 years of VERY light use in my torches, these bad boys no longer hold a charge. A little disappointing, especially when they never lasted nearly as long as non-rechargeable.