* 1 standard Tamiya Female connector and Fuse house with the smart battery charger.
* 1 connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
* 1 set of clip adaptor with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
* 2 additional fuses
Smart Charger Specification
* FOR 6V-12V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 6-10PCS BATTERY
* Input: AC100-240V
* Output: 6-12V 0.9or1.8A
* Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
* Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
* Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
* When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA,Green LED will be on
* Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
* Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
* The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
* Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or voltage greater than 12V and capacity smaller than1100mAh.
* Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
* Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misusage.
* The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
* The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep it away from flammable explosive goods.
* Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
* Don't touch the plug.
* Don't leave the abtteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
* Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
* Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!