- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$14.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.09 (57%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Features and Benefits:
Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC Airplane and Airsoft battery packs 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V, 10.8V and 12V.
Patent pending watchdog technology provides maximum safety.
Charging Current 1A for battery packs with capacity from 1000mAh -1800mAh.
Charging Current 2A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh.
Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection.
Temperature sensor to protect battery pack from over heating.
Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
Red LED will be on during charging.
Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
1 standard Tamiya connector with Temperature Sensor.
1 adapter from standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya.
1 adapter from standard Tamiya to a pair of alligator clip.
Smart Charger Specifications:
Input: AC 100-240V
Output: 6-12V, 1A or 2A
1. Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source
2. Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
3. Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
4. When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
5. Battery will be charged at 1A or 2A constant current (changed by switch)
6. Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery
7. The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun
8. Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1000mAh or larger than 5000mAh
9. Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell
Would you like to give feedback on images?
This is a great charger, simple to use and u can't beat the price.Published 1 day ago by Wendy schmidt
Great charger best you can get for the money. I use it for 7.2-9.6v battery's fast charging and long runtimePublished 3 days ago by Jon P. Vietro
I use this to charge all my airsoft batteries. The ones that come with the batteries often don't have the cutoff so you risk overcharging. Read morePublished 6 days ago by David Horning
Need this for his soft gun rifle. Has no idea what happened to the original.Published 7 days ago by Connie E. Ford
If you have need for a nimh/nicad battery charger for 6v-12v batteries ranging from 1000-5000mah then this is definitely a charger to consider. Read morePublished 9 days ago by MoNoXiDe DARK