- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: Genealogical Sources Unltd (June 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 091385705X
- ISBN-13: 978-0913857052
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,548,881 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Tennessee Genealogical Research 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
This book gives a good comprehensive history of the formation and boundary changes in Tennessee. He also gives suggested reading and locations of records and collections of historical data.
It was his information on the boundary changes that re-directed me many times when I was lost in the wrong county. He saved me many hours of wasted research time.
If you research in the Tennessee area at all, this book should be in your library as a permanent fixture.