Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 2, 2003
Meagan and Harry are still in Jerusalem. They are now in the grasp of an evil sorceror, Simon Magus. It is up to Meagan to conquer her fears to free herself and a Jewish orphan named Jesse.
Meanwhile Harry must travel to Jerusalem with Gidgiddonihah to try to recover a sacred scroll that may contain the ultimate power and mysteries of the universe. The scroll may be the key to saving his friends and himself.
on March 28, 2013
I loved this segment of the on-going saga of the Hawkins family time explorers. This story line was thrilling. It was very interesting reading how easily the truth of the gospel of Christ became distorted by the "wolves in sheep's clothing". Even supposed "true believers" lost track of the truth in a very short period of time. Chris Heimerdinger truly is a master story teller. His works bring those periods of history to life through very relateable characters. It's easy to imagine myself in those very times and circumstances and ask myself, "What would I do given these problems?" It's fun to read over and over again.
on July 31, 2008
This is a great book series. Many people I know have read the entire book series!
on August 24, 2014
My husband wanted to read this series. He had heard about them so I bought them ALL.
It was fabulous. He had no idea there were so many books in the series.
Morals, values, Inspiration with a bit of humor.
Great Author, Great price, great merchant. :)
on February 26, 2014
The book said new, and came in a timely manner at a great price. The only partial complaint I could possibly have is you could tell the book had sat on a shelf for while because the pages had yellowed just a little, but nothing that would interfere with the overall quality of the book.
on November 16, 2000
I was very impressed with the Seven Chuches, and couldn't wait to find out how this story was going to end. I like the writting style of having two first persons, the author pulls it off well. It contiunes to offer a new look on the ancient Roman Empire outside of Rome. It is a great book to read.
on May 23, 2015
My 10-year-old daughter is devouring this series. It was recommended by her grandmother. I don't know any age group that wouldn't love these.
on July 30, 2013
This series is great for all ages. It is just as good as the first books. If you like Book of Mormon stories you'll love these books.
on May 13, 2015
Fabulous for youth 11+, main characters are youth...action adventure... written for a Christian audience-historical fiction fun.
on July 24, 2013
this is for my daughter, arrived in a short amount of time, hope to find more in this series, great price