Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD

on June 26, 2012
I have been trying to lose about 20 pounds for the past year or so after I gained it because I was a lazy slob. I don't know if this weight gain is due to me getting older or a more sedentary lifestyle than before but alas I was desperate to lose this weight. I tried all sorts of different things and finally I was able to find this. Now for those people out there who want to use this most effectively this is what I did: Every single morning I wake up around 6AM, usually I would wake up at 9AM. I take two capsules of these Raspberry Ketones and then I go for a 30 minute walk. I come home, eat a big breakfast, take my multivitamin and fish oil, shower and go to work. I eat a small lunch and then later in the day a small dinner. Now what is different about my situation now than before is that I no longer desire all these sugary snacks that I would constantly gorge on throughout the day. I attribute this to the Raspberry Ketones. I know people have all sorts of different experiences and that is because we all have different bodies. I suggest you give this a try. I basically realized that it comes down to trying different things until you find one that works for you. This particular brand of Raspberry Ketones seems to be high quality and a very affordable price which is one of the reasons I chose it. The most amazing thing to me is how every time I open the bottle to take my morning dose I am hit in the face with the smell of raspberries.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
I was sooooo so depressed after my cat died and my girlfriend left me that I began to binge on all sorts of horrible fatty foods. This led me to grow fat in all the wrong places and I felt even more depresed as a result of this. After I started taking raspberry ketones and working out those pockets of fat all over my body started to gradually melt away. Thank goddd!! I think it goes without saying that these vitamins are ok by me.
on October 4, 2012
Ye so I have always experienced serious problems throughout my life with gaining weight. I finally came across this diet pill one day while watching daytime TV and seeing a commercial for it. Quickly I jumped over to Amazon and made my purchase based on feedback rating. These raspberry ketone diet pills are mind blowing because I have simply had about 7.5 pounds just disappear in 2 weeks. Oh yes I will be ordering more and they deserve the full 5 stars...!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2012
These raspberry ketones come in a professionally packaged bottle with all nutrition facts, company contact information, serving sizes, and safety precautions all written right on the bottle. SEEMS LIKE AN AUTHENTIC PRODUCT! So far so good I have managed to lose a few pounds with these pills.

When you take off the safety seal, take out the cotton, and put your nose to the hole, THE SMELL OF RASPBERRIES INTOXICATES YOUR NOSTRILS! This product is fresh and produced right here in the USA!

It has surprised me with its efficacy, quality, and price!
on July 24, 2012
I was so desperate to lose the weight I developed after I had my pregnancy. I struggled with it and tried all sorts of different methods from Atkins, to a gluten-free diet, to a raw foods only diet, all sorts of diet pills and exercise machines. There was nothing that I could stick with because I was so lazy. I needed a simple solution. These raspberry ketones have helped me lose about 4cm off my stomach dimensions which is a big deal for me. My increased metabolism and increased time spent in the bathroom have contributed to all this. I finally did it!
on July 9, 2012
First of all what an amazing price on this item! Usually raspberry ketones with this kind of quality and this amount goes for about $30 or so. I begun a strict workout regiment basically consisting of me swimming in a pool a few hours every other day. I also eat properly; lots of whole wheat, vegetables, and fish. On top of all that I included raspberry ketones to help me maintain my weight loss.

I first heard about them on the Dr Oz TV show, he was explaining all sorts of extremely positive health benefits associated with raspberry ketones so I decided to give them a try. After going through a few different brands I was not very satisfied with the results. I bought the Teraputics brand because it was cheap. Who knew that they would work the best out of all other brands that I tried? Highly recommend this company. The bottle comes with a nice label, with all nutrition facts, the company's address and email. Overall very legit production.

I have managed to lose about 5 pounds in one week thanks to these raspberry ketones.
on July 18, 2012
As a woman I feel like I am pressured to be thin and slim not only that I want to try to live the healthiest life that I can. I have been struggling with an extra 15 pounds of body fat for the past couple of years and it seems almost impossible to get myself on track to finally lose this weight. Most of the weight is centered around my stomach and no matter what I do I cannot seem to get rid of this stomach of mine! Ever since I started taking these pills I lost about seven pounds in three weeks. I feel energetic and healthy for the first time in a very long time. I love to feel sexy and try to always look my best for my husband. These pills are clearly the best option available on Amazon right now for naturally losing weight. I know that I cannot keep taking them forever as your body will eventually get used to them but they have provided me with the perfect kick start to losing weight and feeling great. Miracle pills really, check them out!
on October 9, 2012
5 stars all the way! I have begun taking these teraputics brand raspberry ketones and I have already lost just over 10 pounds in about a month. Now for some people that may not seem like a lot of weight but considering that I barely exercised (just once a week) and ate only slightly less junk food it is kind of amazing that I lost 10 pounds. I am so excited to see what will happen to my weight after two months are up (at which point I will buy another bottle) Excellent stuff!
on October 4, 2012
Every single morning or afternoon I swallow two raspberry ketone pills 45 minutes before I eat.

This is how I have managed to lose 12 pounds and 2 inches off my waist in the past month.

These Teraputics brand of raspberry ketones came highly recommended to me by my friend who experienced significant weight loss as well.

I have since started recommending them myself to all my friends and family.
on August 15, 2012
Losing weight is big problem for me. Yo mucho desire to lose six to eight pounds, my desire now for two years. Mi curvy body has become too big hahaha. Raspberry ketones is told to me by my friend who watch Dr Oz show. This doctor show on television. This doctor recommends raspberry ketone and fast weight loss can occur. As I come into contact with this pill and my body interaction I experienced long bathroom breaks hahaha. However my stomach shrink and I drop weight quatro pounds. Delighted.