Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

on November 28, 2010
This little system is amazing. The detail it produces is unbelievable. It is very easy to use. I paid 10.00 for a personalized stamp, and now I make my own. I'll see if I can upload a couple of examples, in the additional images section.
review image review image
on December 26, 2011
This little machine really delivers! I made a couple a couple of stamps right away from the images provided and it went just like the demo on youtube! not one glich! So next I decided to try something harder-I had an antique letter with beautiful script that I thought would make a neat one of kind stamp so I scanned it and loaded it into photoshop elements-I only know the basics like how to crop and change size with this program so I fallowed the steps in the instructions-I also only have a Mac so I could not take advantage of the photo software that came it-I was on my own mostly-although there are a few directions for Mac owners which I was thankful for-anyway so I reversed the image and fallowed the other steps and viola I ran the image in the box and tried out my new stamp and it was perfect!!!!!!!Next I want to try making stamps of some of my kids line drawings! This is way too fun! and takes stamping to a wole new creative level-I have been an avid stamper for 25+ years and so many times over the years I would see something and say to myself-"that would make a really neat stamp" -now I can really do something about that thought becoming a reality! If you have ever thought you would like to see something made into a stamp image or you want more creative control of your stamping art or you don't find much of what you are looking for on the market-then this is a great product for you!
on June 14, 2013
I LOVE this kit - it's the most fun crafting tool I own. As long as you take the time to figure out the best printer settings to get good black negatives, you'll be amazed at how beautiful and professional your "rubber" stamps turn out. I make personalized art stamp sets to give as gifts for my crafting friends. The stamps made with this kit are the "stickier" type clear stamps that work well with both dye-based inks and pigment inks. (Some store-bought clear stamps only work well with pigment inks because dye-based inks tend to bead up on them.) Just be aware that you may waste one or two sachets until you get the hang of it, but then, the sky's the limit.

Hints for making negatives on HP printers: for the "Paper Type" setting, use any matte paper setting (such as matte photo paper) rather than a gloss paper setting. The matte settings seem to deposit more ink onto the paper/film. Also, for the "Print Quality" setting, the "Normal" setting actually deposits more ink than "Best". "Normal" uses fewer dots than "Best", but the dots are bigger and they overlap, so "Normal" actually produces a more solid black.

Tip for touching up your negative: After printing the negative, tape it to a sunny window, ink side toward the glass, and check for unwanted pinholes or thin spots in the ink. Use a black Sharpie marker to darken any areas that need it. Color only on the back side of the negative (the non-printed side). The marker may actually remove some of the printer ink if you try to color on the printed side.

Tip for washing out the exposed sachet: Always hold the scrub brush and sachet under the water as you gently scrub, using very light strokes. Scrubbing under water is less abrasive because the water lubricates everything. Also, it allows the liquid polymer to float away instead of sitting on the stamp after it is dislodged by the bristles.

If you are still having problems because your most delicate lines or tiny details are getting scrubbed off or wrinkled up no matter how gently you scrub, you may need to increase your exposure times in the UV light "oven". If the thin background layer is washing away at the outer edges and taking some of your details with it, then increase the "negative down" exposure time. (I've used up to 12 seconds for very detailed stamps.) If the lines themselves are too soft and are getting dislodged from the thin background layer of photo-polymer, then you need to increase the "negative up" exposure time. (I've used up to two minutes, but only for designs that use very very fine lines.) As long as your negatives are truly opaque, you can get away with longer exposures.

Tip for making your stamps clingy: The kit includes a really nice acrylic block with a clingy film surface that holds onto any unmounted stamp. Since the kit makes unmounted, non-clingy stamps, it provides you with this special block for holding them. However, there is a great way to make your home-made stamps clingy-backed just like store-bought stamps. Simply coat the back of your stamps with "Aleen's Tack-It Over & Over" glue, found at most craft stores. The glue stays tacky after it dries like the glue on a post-it note. Although I love the acrylic block that came with the kit, the glue is great for the stamps I give away as gifts.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2013
This is a good product, easy to use and the results are very good. You will spoil one or two stamps before you get to know how to do it but paying attention you can get very good results.
The only problem with this product is that you need to be careful on what side you put the sacks. there are no mark on the case that shows you what side to use so I add an sticker after two failed intents.
I would say that while the product is good the explanation is not so good. the video i9s more focus on selling the product than in showing how to get a good result. If you need to know how to use it correctly you need to go to Youtube and watch the video.
The ultraviolet light is another thing the timer and start key are not well synchronized. anyway that is not an issue you can learn to control the time with a kitchen timer.
The product worth its value and you will have a lot of fun.
The software to create the stamps is another thing, it is so elemental that you can't do much with it. You can't do much with it.
It is only for images and some basic words, you can use the ready made templates, they are free to use.
I would say that the product is good + but not excellent but good enough to have fun and enjoy a good hobby.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2012
Love it. Just completed four stamps this morning and love how easy it is to create the stamp and use it to reproduce you image over and over again.
on August 14, 2014
Wonderful product, A+ Will recommend & do business with seller anytime thanks
on February 9, 2013
Followed the instructions to a T and to no avail. At first, the end product was a solid piece with no distinguishable markings of any kind. Then, I used the "revised" recommended exposure times from [...] and I got a gooey mess! Completely disappointed in this product!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse