5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love
Very well made and fantastic quality for the price I have paid!
I wear these all the time and have recieved so many compliments. They really make you stand out.
This is one of my most favorite Amazon purchases to date (:
Great seller. Would recommend!
Published 13 months ago by Nelida S. Aguayo

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the earrings
The only reason I give this product a rating of 3 is because I expected a clear quartz pair and I received two rose quartz pairs - one the size in the picture and one rose quartz pair but longer and thinner. However, these earrings are very well wrapped and the stones hold up well for my work or casual wear.
Published 13 months ago by Echo

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love, August 9, 2013
This review is from: 3 Pair Double Terminated Wire Wrapped Amethyst, Quartz and Rose Quartz Crystal Point Earrings
Very well made and fantastic quality for the price I have paid!
This is one of my most favorite Amazon purchases to date (:
Great seller. Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Bargain, December 29, 2013
These are really nice. The stones are big and easy to see. They look much more expensive. They are so lightweight that you don't know they are there. I removed the hooks and replaced them with silver, but other than that, I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased customer, February 24, 2014
they arrived a few days earlier than intended. were wrapped prrfectly and when i opened the wrapping i was very impressed. they looked almost identical to the sample photos. They are light weight and comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, January 5, 2014
I purchased these as a Prime item through Sprinkles Gifts. I wanted earrings to go with the 3 Double Terminated Wire Wrapped Pendant One Each of Amethyst, Quartz and Rose Quartz Pendants. I was prepared for there to potentially be a big difference in color, due to the fact that some sellers dye their crystals, but they arrived early, packaged well, and look as if they were all cut from the same stone as the pendants. The wire wrapping matches the wrapping on the pendants and they all seem to be secure. They are the perfect size and all points were undamaged. I've worn each pair several times already. They're light, comfortable, and quite beautiful in their simplicity.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful sturdy earrings, December 22, 2013
I bought these earrings as a gift for my daughter, so I have not worn them, but when I received them,
they looked to be of very high quality, and sturdy. The stones are absolutely beautiful. They arrived
in a nice box inside a pretty paper bag with a sticker on the bag, noting the seller. The price was very reasonable.
I received them very quickly. I would certainly recommend this product without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, August 20, 2013
They are so pretty and shinny and perfectly polished. I actually got these delivered a day early which was just in time for the full moon too. I was afraid that I was gonna have to wait another month before I could charge them. So I'm more than happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition, August 13, 2013
These are very nice and go great with the double terminated necklaces I ordered. They are beautifully wrapped. Look great for casual wear or an evening out.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!, August 27, 2013
These earrings are lovely and just as showed in the picture plus it was a quick turn around ; )

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS!!!! LOVELY!!! I LOVETHEM ALL!, August 28, 2013
These earings are absuloutely beautiful! they are not tiny little stones, either - nice size - bought them to match (and they do match perfectly) with the pendants I had purcased from "Something Glassy" - well-made, comfortable, just lovely!! This purchase exceeded my expectations, and I received them promptly - I will definitely order more of these as well as the pendants for Christmas gifts. I am an avid "rock hound" - love & have been collecting Crystals for years - I feel GREAT when I wear these - I believe in the healing & powerful energy of Crystals ! I am SO HAPPY with my purchase - thanx & God Bless You!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the earrings, August 24, 2013