Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on August 9, 2013
Very well made and fantastic quality for the price I have paid!
I wear these all the time and have recieved so many compliments. They really make you stand out.
This is one of my most favorite Amazon purchases to date (:
Great seller. Would recommend!
VINE VOICEon December 29, 2013
These are really nice. The stones are big and easy to see. They look much more expensive. They are so lightweight that you don't know they are there. I removed the hooks and replaced them with silver, but other than that, I love them.
on January 5, 2014
I purchased these as a Prime item through Sprinkles Gifts. I wanted earrings to go with the 3 Double Terminated Wire Wrapped Pendant One Each of Amethyst, Quartz and Rose Quartz Pendants. I was prepared for there to potentially be a big difference in color, due to the fact that some sellers dye their crystals, but they arrived early, packaged well, and look as if they were all cut from the same stone as the pendants. The wire wrapping matches the wrapping on the pendants and they all seem to be secure. They are the perfect size and all points were undamaged. I've worn each pair several times already. They're light, comfortable, and quite beautiful in their simplicity.
on February 24, 2014
they arrived a few days earlier than intended. were wrapped prrfectly and when i opened the wrapping i was very impressed. they looked almost identical to the sample photos. They are light weight and comfortable to wear.
on December 22, 2013
I bought these earrings as a gift for my daughter, so I have not worn them, but when I received them,
they looked to be of very high quality, and sturdy. The stones are absolutely beautiful. They arrived
in a nice box inside a pretty paper bag with a sticker on the bag, noting the seller. The price was very reasonable.
I received them very quickly. I would certainly recommend this product without hesitation.
on August 20, 2013
They are so pretty and shinny and perfectly polished. I actually got these delivered a day early which was just in time for the full moon too. I was afraid that I was gonna have to wait another month before I could charge them. So I'm more than happy with this purchase
on November 15, 2013
I love this trio of earrings. Each pair are well matched in size & color. The wire working is perfect. If I wanted, I could even mix & match the earrings up. It is hard to choose which stone to wear sometimes. They hang beautifully on my lobes and look exquisite. I have received many compliments
on August 13, 2013
These are very nice and go great with the double terminated necklaces I ordered. They are beautifully wrapped. Look great for casual wear or an evening out.
on December 15, 2013
I bought these three sets of earrings knowing the stones would be small enough for me to restring them on a chain and make a necklace or two. I never wear dangily earrings like this but they are gorgeous on a chain.
on November 22, 2015
Absolutely beautiful. I really like all of mine, they turned out great. The only problem is that when I got them the little ball and springy piece on the hook fell off on about three of them and I had to reattach it, which wasn't a problem. Be sure to open it over a flat surface like a table or countertop. I did it over carpet and it was hard to find the the little pieces I dropped. I took a picture of some products I recently received, you can see the earrings here, I think my flash was on so the quartz ones look a little strange, but in person they are great.
review image