AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer

on May 18, 2014
Here in the same DVD are the best of the Terminator series. I thought Nick Stahl was excellent as the young pre Judgment day John Connor. Clair Danes was excellent as Catherine Brewster. Not to mention the female Terminator. That was GREAT! In Salvation, Christan Bale was EXCELLENT as the adult freedom fighter John Connor. I doubt any actor would have been a better choice for the role. Also excellent was Sam Worthington as Marcus Wright. No matter that he was a despicable person before, Marcus emerged as the real hero of the movie.
on January 15, 2003
Despite what the description says, the two videos in this set are NOT in widescreen. Keep this in mind when buying.
on July 28, 2015
Out of the first 3 Terminator Movies this is by far the best; and the actress who plays the she villain is not only sexy as hell, she can act and most convincingly...and steals the show as far as I'm concerned. I didn't particularly want Terminator Salvation, but it was the best deal I could find to get the movie I wanted. Like the first 2 Planet of The Apes movies, I suspect that Terminator Salvation and future Terminator movies will not hold a candle to Terminator 3, or for that matter its' predecessors. And with changing the actors constantly, they begin to lose much of their credibility...and come up lame!
on December 17, 2015
*At this point, EVERY DVD is going to hinge on "real", or "fake", real HAS English subtitles for the deaf, fake directly translates to GREED! No subtitles, DEAD NOTHING!
This one's good, but you pretty much need an "Underdog secret decoder ring" to tell if they even bother to include ENGLISH subtitles for the deaf!
on September 20, 2015
This was amazingly inexpensive for two fun movies on disk. Each movie came on its own disk, rather than having some sort of strange hybrid disk with both movies on it. I prefer owning a DVD to streaming, so this is perfect for me.
on September 27, 2014
Loved it for the price i got it, in my opinion the fourth is definitely the best of the bunch. It is also way more convenient to have two in one for space purposes. I enjoyed the futuristic theme of the 4th that that had a hidden plot i didn't immediately see.
on April 17, 2013
We bought this to add to the video library and it has been a pretty popular item since purchased. If you love Terminator, then you'll be happy.
on August 12, 2015
This double disc set was on back order, but it STILL arrived in time for my husbands birthday. Along with the first two. Not a huge fan of the terminator. But I really like the 3rd one and can't wait to see the 5th one.
on January 9, 2016
I liked terminator one, loved two, just got hooked on the newest one number five, so figured I should see three and four. I hate bouth of these movies. To me they were mostly boring with a few hints of good action. But not at all as interesting to watch as the others. Sorry I even spent $5 on these, just bad.
on March 14, 2014
Only one with Arnold as the terminator. But heck he was going to play governor so he had to do something. Still plays well watching him get tossed all over the place by a female terminator. She just looks good.