Terminator Salvation - PC
|Price:||$3.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$16.00 (80%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- New Installment of Terminator Mythology is set two years prior to the upcoming Terminator Salvation film, players will get the opportunity to be John Connor for the first time and continue the epic fiction of the Terminator mythology.
- Unrelenting and incredibly resilient robotic enemies from the Terminator franchise fight to the bitter end on land and in the sky. Designed to pursue the player by any means necessary, enemies will literally claw their way forward to inflict harm.
- Advanced destructible cover gameplay will incorporate cover mechanics which allows players to use the destructible environment as protection to strategically navigate through enemy territory.
- Diverse Array of Advanced Weaponry: The player has access to a wide array of weapons including shotguns, fully automatic machine guns, huge mounted weaponry, grenades, rocket-launchers and even a plasma firing Skynet tank.
- Rugged Armored Vehicles Gun Fights: Pursue, attack, or evade enemies through post-apocalyptic environments on foot or inside rugged armored vehicles in extremely kinetic and extensive cinematic gun battles.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Now a Retail Recall is in place by EVOLVED GAMES: online orders will be delayed and retail sales (eventually) replaced. It is the decent thing to do but this horse got shot in the foot at the gate. Is anyone still betting on it?
More importantly, we still don't know whether the replacements will fare any better(!). I returned my copy for store credit (a compromise for the unwrapped box and the fact that the manager was yet unaware of the recall).
Yeah, pretty much terminated...
The bad news is that the games installshield is utterly broken so unless you have medium level modding skills you can forget playing this game at all period.
I had to create a complete game directory and use installshield cabinet reveiwer to extract the game and organize it MANUALLY.
The game also does not have multiplayer and its video options only include mouse sensitivity and resolution and nothing else. So no tweaking if your computer is slow.
Grin's Diesel Game Engine actually made the post apocalyptic Los Angeles look fairly good. Too bad the enemies were few and the play repetitive. There was so much potential to make this game a gem but alas it felt as if the developers rushed this title to market in order to have a release date prior to the movie opening.
There were brief levels where vehicular play came into focus and that actually did have a fun feel to it but those missions were too few and far between. The game itself was played out in less than four hours so to pay the full price is robbery.
All in all skip this title and hopefully if and when Grin releases an SDK you can make your own Terminator Salvation game that can be fun.
Here is a link to that store: http://store.digitalriver.com/store/gamez/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1192500/Terminator-Salvation/productID.126721700
Or You can google search for "Terminator Salvation Digital River".
I am going to hold on to the game anyways. Maybe this will be a collector's item someday. :)
Evolved Games has issued a recall of the PC version of Terminator Salvation in the US, due to problems over the game's installation
Following Terminator Salvation's release yesterday, numerous North American users reported that the message "Error Code -5006: 0x80070002" appeared upon installation, preventing the game from running.
Evolved Games said the problem was due to a "defect that occurred during replication of the PC version of Terminator Salvation."
“Evolved says it has recalled all copies of the game from retailers”
The publisher says it has recalled all copies of the game from retailers and will replace any defective units that have been bought.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sending it back to Amazon for a 4 dollar refund. Read more
Both copies the first and the replacement were defective and would not install.Published 4 months ago by T
came with a gigantic cover tear in the back and didnt work on my pcPublished 6 months ago by Kevin Dunkle
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. This game will not install on your computer due to software error. This is a known flaw for several years. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Evan Fleishman