Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TERRA Sweet Potato, No Salt Added, 6 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Flavor: Sweet Potato, No Salt Added|Size: 6 Ounce (Pack of 12)|Change

on March 20, 2007
These are GREAT chips. I love that they have no salt added. They are slightly sweet, go great as a side to a sandwich, and the crunch can't be beat. Sweet potatoes have more vitamins than white potatoes, and if you're looking to reduce the salt in your diet, these chips are for you.
on December 26, 2006
I love these chips..They are really different from the regular chips, only better..the only drawback is ...the quantity per bag is a little small...they should sell a lot more of these in bigger bags!!! I absolutely love them!!!!!
on March 16, 2015
Very good tasting variety of vegetables. A hint of sweetness and a hint of salt. Nice and crispy, often curled vegetable chips. Purchased the 24 pack box of chips in early February...expiration date is in July, so ample time IMO to finish off 24 1 ounce bags. Stick with the more popular sizes and you won't run into expiration date issues due to churn.
review image review image
on October 11, 2009
These chips are quite literally a mixed bag. If not for the yucca chips (I think it's the yuccas), this would be a solid 5 star bag of chips. The problem with the yucca chips is that they are very hard and difficult to chew. The reviewer below who complained of jaw problems after eating them was not off the mark. I had minor jaw pain myself after eating them. I am not sure why, but half to most of the bag consists of these undesired tooth killers. They are also the chips with the least flavor out of the bunch, so I'm guessing they are also the cheapest to produce. It's a shame, because the yuccas are really dragging this bag of chips down and keeping me from recommending it. Get with it, Terra!
44 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2011
Initially I gave it 4 stars and the following review:
Good tasty chips. They arrived fast and were packaged well. This portion seemed to be a little saltier than those that I used to buy although I actually like salt. Addictive, but I will buy again.

However, in the most recent shipment the chips were not "blue" but almost black because they were burnt. Not only in one bag but in the whole batch.
on September 16, 2008
I normally only eat flavored chips, but these are great. Not very greasy, little salt, but a great flavor.
Terra Blue potato chips are everything they say they are: delicious and so good that they're practically addictive, lower in fat than most other types of potato chips with zero tans fats, and they have a neat bluish color with just a touch of black here and there that gives them an aesthetic appeal. As another reviewer notes, it's very, VERY easy to eat a whole bag of these at once--they're only one ounce bags and even if the bags were larger these chips are as good as can be!

They do contain salt and some carbs, so check the nutrition label if these are concerns for you. They are also kosher if that matters to you.

Overall, these chips are the best! I highly recommend them.
on July 16, 2006
I started buying these as a more nutritious snack option for the kids than regular chips. They thought they were pretty tasty, and a decent substitute for regular chips. I myself got hooked on them! Our local store stopped carrying the exclusively sweet potato chips, and only has the mix, which I don't like as much. I highly recommend them if you enjoy the taste of sweet potatoes and can live without a salty snack. These don't need extra salt--they are delicious on their own.
on March 26, 2016
I first purchased these at the grocery store but they have become hard to find. They are deliciously crunchy and my family likes them better than potato chips. These are a healthy alternative snack and they are absolutely delicious. They each have a unique texture and flavor that is highly palatable for a healthy snack. I was excited to find these in the 24 pack because they are great to take with you when we go to my grandkids games and I am tempted to go to the concession stand. These are a real treat and healthy. You can't get much better than this when you are changing the way you eat and still crave the crunchy salty snack like potato chips. I would recommend them to anyone. These are a great price on amazon prime even compared to what I paid at the grocery store. And they are delivered to your front door!
This was a personal purchase.
review image review image review image
on February 29, 2012
First, let me say I do like these, BUT, they aren't quite what they advertise. The package says "a delectable medley of exotic vegetables". Sounds good, I like terra chips w/sweet potatoes, beats, taro and so forth, so these must be the same. Wrong. The back of the package says ingredients: a seasonal mix of root vegetables. But, if you read on the seasonal mix, the delectable medley is only sweet potato & taro. There are several colors of sticks making you think you're getting several different vegetables, but actually you're getting the same two vegetables, w/some dyed by beet juice. Disappointing.