5.0 out of 5 stars If you love grid fleece, this the product for you., May 26, 2014
Terramar makes great products. I love their grid fleece pullover and you can't beat the price. I found the quality to be on par with other high priced outdoor gear.

4.0 out of 5 stars quality product, March 12, 2014
went snow skiing and snowmobiling in single digits and 12 " of powder. I was never cold. Great purchase. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars .Nice, March 10, 2014
I placed my law enforcement patches on this and wear it versus the heavy wool issued sweater. Great product for law enforcement,.

5.0 out of 5 stars Careful!! Too hot sometimes., March 5, 2014
This is actually so warm that it is often necessary to remove coats and jackets just to equalize the warming power of this fleece!

Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cold weather gear, March 11, 2013
I'm a runner and this is the best cool weather shirt I've owned. It's great as a base layer on cold days or as the only layer when it's in the upper 20's or above. It is comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. Many of the base layers i've owned have left me with a cold sweat but the geo fleece does a great job wicking moisture away. The texture inside looks more waffled than fleecy. The only thing I've tried that works as well is capilene, though capilene is lighter weight and not as warm.