5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
These screen-protectors come in packs of two; they include a small microfiber cloth as well. Application was easy, and the instructions were clear and concise. They fit my Xperia Ion nicely, and protect that fragile screen as well; I'd recommend them for anyone.
Published 19 months ago by FCV96

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrapin 2-in-1 pack screen protectors for Sony Xperia Ion
Meh. Got one to install. The other one I couldn't get the backing off, dropped it and got lint on it. Maybe not the fault of the product but shouldn't be that hard to remove the backing. The first side was also hard to remove.

Published 15 months ago by Vicki Cheney

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, August 26, 2012
This review is from: Terrapin 2-in-1 Pack Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Ion (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protectors, May 15, 2013
This screen protector actually fit my screen better than the Incipio screen protector did. I gave up on them after that....I would definitely recommend this product to anyone for sure.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrapin 2-in-1 pack screen protectors for Sony Xperia Ion, January 6, 2013
Vicki Cheney (Fresno, CA United States) - See all my reviews

The cloth provided only smeared the surface and the little squeegee card did not remove the bubbles and was scratchy. Fortunately I used it before removing the second backing, which I was able remove with care, knowing the first one gave me fits.

The touch on the display seems to work with the screen protector on. I just found it difficult to install. Since I don't often use these, maybe my experience is normal for this type of product.

Update: The one I was able to install did not perform to my satisfaction. It smudged so easily that I could hardly see the screen and was hard to clean. It had a sticky feel. I may try to return them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feel comfortable with the use, October 14, 2013
They are good quality but unfortunately the number of protectors who contains feel it is not appropriate to wear that can generate, besides that I feel pretty good, to put it on the screen is almost undetectable and comfortable to touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear as can be, July 17, 2013
This screen protector was a great addition to my Xperia Ion as I could finally replace the stock film that was covering it. It was very easy to install, great instructions, and left practically no bubbles, but for those who do have bubbles under the protector, it comes with a nifty squeegee to bump them out. The other thing I LOVE about these protectors is it doesn't sacrifice that high-end reflective "mirror" like view you get of your screen when it's off. I know some people like to get screen covers that eliminate any reflectiveness (if thats the case these are NOT for you) but I like it because I think it makes the phone look more clean and sleek. With the screen on, it you still get just as much clarity as you'd have with no screen protector!

The reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars though is because it scratches easy. Now, even though it's meant to protect your actual screen against scratches and what not, I didn't think the protector would sctrach that easily. But even so, not that much harm from some scratches. Great protector!

5.0 out of 5 stars Save your phone!, July 11, 2013
Very helpful in extending the life of your phone; if you're going to invest that much in a phone, why not take care of it?

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, June 20, 2013
Protectors go on nicely, but within one month looks scratched alot. It looks bad when the phones off, but when the screen light comes on its not noticeable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector, May 25, 2013
It's the first protector I've installed that went on this well. Fit the phone perfectly and does what it should.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...., May 24, 2013
The product is good but in my Xperia Ion that screen protector don't match in screen cellphone and because that it's not a perfect product but works very well and protect the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 25, 2013
One Word - PERFECT

Fits great, doesn't affect the image at all.
And i don't know how, but after aplying, i got 2 air bubbles on it. I left it there and went to bed.
Next day, i just aplied some pressure on the bubbles, and they vanished. Now it's 100% flawless.

ARRAY(0x99b76e4c)