- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Experience why America has fallen in love with Terry Fator's irresistible combination of humor and music and his hilarious cast of characters! The million-dollar winner of America's Got Talent and his endearing puppets deliver spot-on performances in the styles of such favorite singers as Louis Armstrong, Roy Orbison, Elvis, Etta James, Brooks & Dunn and many more!
Terry has won rave reviews on The Oprah Winfrey Show and the Late Show with David Letterman and has been called “one of the best entertainers in the world” by no less than American Idol’s top judge, Simon Cowell. Live from Las Vegas, Terry Fator proves why he’s the hottest ticket in town!
Bonus features include:
• “The Terry Fator Story,” including audio commentary and a special live performance by The Commodores with Terry
• Behind-the-Scenes Featurette: Terry discusses the story behind each of his cast of characters
• Audio Commentary with Terry, writer Rick Kerns and director Mark Goffman
• Audio Commentary: Terry’s puppets take over!
• Chapter 1 from Terry’s autobiography, Who’s The Dummy Now?
Meet the Puppets (Click for larger image)
| || || |
Terry Fator is hoot. We just love his puppets and the lines he gives them. If you've never seen this, you're missing out!Published 11 days ago by pasta
Bought the DVD because it's no longer available streaming. Extremely talented entertainePublished 4 months ago by Ray Fillingim
This guy is phenomenal! Watching this is so much better than trying to get in to his show in Vegas and you see clearly what he is doing. This is really worth it!Published 4 months ago by BlueHoney
When I saw Terry Fator, he was hysterical. That didn't translate well here. The main program was good. The outtakes with the puppets, not so much. Enjoyable, but not hilarious.Published 5 months ago by jean
|Topic||From this Discussion|
|Terry Fator Live from Las Vegas DVD/Blu Ray||
Or for that matter, any special features on the blu-ray? It seems like every idiot who could "blah! blah! blah!" did so... or could complain about the condition a DVD was received from a seller other than Amazon (which is suppose to go in as seller comments, not here), but out of all... Read More
Apr 15, 2012 by Alan | See all 2 posts