5.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I didn't purchase this product for myself, but it was important enough that I wanted to review anyway.
A family member of mine is undergoing weekly chemotherapy. Obviously that means nausea and vomiting. Around the time when he is undergoing chemo, this is basically all he wants to eat, and the only thing he can eat without making him feel worse.
He ran out...
Published on February 10, 2012 by jenatron

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointed That They Weren't In Boxes
Published 5 months ago by Gem Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, February 10, 2012
This review is from: Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange Ball, 6.17-ounce Boxes (Packaging May Vary) - (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
He ran out recently and he couldn't find them in any stores in town. I immediately thought of Amazon. He had been rationing his last one when I ordered it, and it came the next day.
It sounds so silly, but this was such an important purchase and I'm so grateful that Amazon carried it, and Prime too! To be able to make this experience just *slightly* easier for him means so much. Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, March 27, 2009
ebuyer (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This 6 pack is a great deal on a product that's sometimes hard to find in stores. My dad loves these, so I got them for him for Xmas. The flavor and creaminess of this chocolate is fantastic. Really nice quality, not unlike German chocolate with just a hint of orange flavor. Hard to stop at one section! Note, don't try and "slam" this orange to break it into sections on a warm day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Terry's Milk Chocolate Oranges are a treat not to be missed!, April 21, 2009
Joseph Orellano (Haleyville, AL USA) - See all my reviews
The first time I had a Terry's Chocolate Orange was during Christmas, when our local "Superstore USA" stocked them. I love chocolate. And orange-flavored things are among my favorite flavors. I never once imagined that combining the two flavors would yield one of my favorite desserts in the world!

The folks in England got it right when they began to make Terry's Chocolate Oranges! Buying these in bulk are totally worth the price you pay for them - they are meant to be savored. One orange can last you a month if you really, really try - but they can also disappear in just a few hours, if you aren't careful!

They might look like they're pretty delicate, but trust the label when you read "Whack and Unwrap!" Take the ball in your hand and turn the orange so the bottom of it is facing downward, find a sturdy surface like a kitchen countertop, then raise the orange up high, and whack it down hard onto the flat surface. You'll feel the individual "slices" form, and then you can unwrap, pick out a slice, and savor its delicacies!

Buy them today, so this can remain a staple in Amazon's food store! I don't want them to disappear anytime soon! I'm going to order another case in a few weeks!
1,000,000,000,000,000 Stars, if possible!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stale if bought from JDG, March 13, 2014
The ones sold and shipped by amazon are in original boxes WITH sell by dates. The ones from JDG ASSOCIATES have the boxes removed intentionally, it saves no space removing the outer box which has the expiry date on it so why do so?? They tasted old and stale just as other reviews mentioned. Don't buy from JDG. I'm going to take this further as it's disgusting they are getting away with selling expired foods.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointed That They Weren't In Boxes, October 28, 2013
Gem Bond (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
These Terry's Chocolate Oranges did not arrive as pictured, in their normal packaging. They arrived each orange in the plastic part (that would be in the box to protect it), but no outer box. I had intended to give these away as door prizes at a party, but this looks a little chintzy. I'm sure they still taste as fantastic as always, so I'll use them for family or friends when presentation doesn't matter.
I know it says packaging may vary, but I really assumed that meant the box might have different seasonal pictures on it, not that there wouldn't even be a box.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad packaging, March 31, 2014
Mr. Sergiy Shpak "lenin20002" (Poughkeepsie, NY United States) - See all my reviews
received items without individual boxes, some of them are damaged,
definetely bad gift
no info about production dates
no info about expiration dates

1.0 out of 5 stars Items did not come with any boxes, may have been tampered with!, March 25, 2014
I was giving these as a gift to my book club, but when I opened the box I realised that the outer packaging was completely missing. Because of that, I have no idea whether these items are expired and if they've been tampered with - I do not feel safe giving these to anyone. The seller did include a seventh chocolate orange for free, but it doesn't make up for the fact that the packaging was completely missing. Very poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars chocolate-y goodness, February 14, 2010
These can be hard to come by in the states. So when I saw amazon carried them I put an order in right away. They're extremely good, the mix of citrus and chocolate just right, and they couldn't be more fun. I took one into work recently and let some coworkers try some, they were all pleasantly surprised ny the goodness.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best chocolate ever!, February 1, 2009
L. Orellano (Alabama, Heart of DIXIE) - See all my reviews
I love this chocolate no wonder the BRITS' want to keep it for themselves. I'm so HAPPY! to find it on AMAZON, I used to only find it once a year at Christmas now it's Christmas all year long!!!! Thank's for importing it AMAZON!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum!!, February 9, 2009
This is my favorite chocolate. I love the hint of orange flavor. It's very smooth and creamy. I just let it melt in my mouth. It's pure heaven...mmmmmm.

It's hard to find in the local stores. It's very seasonal, and not many stores carry it. When I do find it, the price is usually $3.99 each and they would occasionally go on sale for $2.50 each.

They used to have a raspberry version that I liked even more, but that is nowhere to be found. (I don't think they make it any more).

I don't like the dark chocolate version. I prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate in general.

The only problem with this chocolate is portion control. I have a hard time not eating the whole darn thing in a single day! LOL

ARRAY(0xa40f7954)