- Series: Test Success
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 6 edition (October 18, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803628188
- ISBN-13: 978-0803628182
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (87 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,709 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Test Success: Test-Taking Techniques for Beginning Nursing Students 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* it teaches you to start thinking in the way you will need to think for your exams and when you are finally a nurse
* it gives great advice on studying and breaking bad study habits
* it has sample questions to illustrate the concepts they discuss, as well as rationales for the answers
* there are test exams
I feel like this has definitely given me an advantage & made me feel a little(!) less nervous about what to expect when my program starts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is great for beginning nursing students. Lots of interesting tips for successful testing. I haven't started nursing school yet (soon!) but it has helped tremendously. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sarah
This book is great for beginning nursing students! I just finished the fundamentals of nursing course at my local community college. This book it on the recommended list. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kate Davis
Only giving this a 3 due to the fact that I wasn't finding it very helpful. It would be better to buy the other success series books which cover the same content and are excellent... Read morePublished 1 month ago by JulieBird
I recommend every student that are about to enter the nursing program, to get this book and read before you start. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Tina