4.0 out of 5 stars New Testament of the New Jerusalem Bible
Published on January 20, 2009 by Alexander Cerna

2.0 out of 5 stars New Testament of New Jerusalmen Bible
The print too small & having footnotes in the back are not conducive to study without a lot of fuss.
Published 20 months ago by Michael A. Grella

4.0 out of 5 stars New Testament of the New Jerusalem Bible, January 20, 2009
This review is from: The New Testament of the New Jerusalem Bible (With Complete Introductions to Each Book and Textual Notes) (Paperback)
My copy of this New Testament of the New Jerusalem Bible is almost 3 years old. I bought it from Amazon. I really like reading this one-column format version. It reads like a normal book. And it is light to hold in my hands since it does not have the Old Testament. So when I just need to read the New Testament I reach out for this Bible. I read it for spiritual growth and daily inspiration. The only reason why I give it 4 stars is because my Bible's pages are starting to become yellow, which most probably means that its paper is acidic. If the publisher decides to reprint it with acid-free paper I would gladly purchase that new reprint. (Hint to the publisher: Please reprint with quality acid-free paper!)

4.0 out of 5 stars The classic translation in a good format, February 9, 2004
The classic translation's New Testament reprinted in an attractive format. Not overly extensive on notes, however. Still, a good edition to have.

2.0 out of 5 stars New Testament of New Jerusalmen Bible, May 22, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars The New Testament of the Jerusalem Bible, December 18, 2012
Print is extremely small in most of the book. Large other areas of space are empty. Not easy to read. I have a smaller New Testament with the print larger and easy to read. Not happy with it. Will not use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., April 7, 2014
Enjoyed this book. Had to buy it for a course and I did not regret it. It was a required textbook, but nice to have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Content is fine, format is not as good as I hoped, February 15, 2014
I had hoped for either larger type or a more compact book. Since my primary interest was in having a compact and portable edition of the New Testament I did not need the "complete" introductions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, February 27, 2013
I'm not religious but wanted to read the New Testament. This is a very readable version with good notes. It is aging because the cheaper paper but still quite adequate.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 14, 2014