5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Edition of the New Testament
Published 23 months ago by cc

3.0 out of 5 stars An audio sample is worth a thousand reviews...
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:49 Mins
Believe it or not, there are over thirty KJV audio Bibles. From the ones that I have listened to, I would give Roscoe Lee Browne three stars.
Published 20 months ago by amznrvws

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Edition of the New Testament, September 11, 2012
This review is from: New Testament Value Pack (Audio Cassette)
I love this version of the New Testament by Roscoe Lee Browne. He's a relaxed reader; yet he reads it with emphasis and with conviction. And the accompanying music is perfect. It blends in with his voice in a simple but profound way. Being a lover of classical music anyway, this is a double blessing for me; the music brings the words to life in a special way. The Word of God makes me think about things when I hear it; the music in this edition is the perfect companion. I tend to picture what I hear; especially when I hear Jesus in the 4 Gospels. I've had other versions of the New Testament but this one is my absolute favorite. I immediately compare other audio versions to this one when I hear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars doesn't like to read, December 27, 2012
This review is from: New Testament Value Pack (Audio Cassette)
For years my husband has been one of those people "reading" puts him to sleep. I was thrilled to find this audio Bible on Amazon. He loves it and can stay awake while he listens to it!!! so thank you for making these tapes.
Best regards
Doc Hansen

3.0 out of 5 stars An audio sample is worth a thousand reviews..., December 21, 2012
Length:: 1:49 Mins

New Testament Value Pack
New Testament Value Pack by Roscoe Lee Browne (Audio Cassette - Aug. 1991)
Used & New from: $2.98