5.0 out of 5 stars 12 #1 HITS
This has to be the best CD ever. Avalon has really outdone themselves. The question as to why certain songs aren't on the CD is sinple. It is a "Best of" CD. Not to say that all of Avalon's stuff is awsome (Because it is), but this CD has 12 #1 hits. All of the song's (Besides the 3 new songs and the bonus cut) hit the #1 spot. They have a total of 17 #1...
Published on April 29, 2003 by Bobby

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent collection for the casual listener...
Recently, I got this CD as a Christmas present from a friend of mine. While I'm not exactly a devoted fan of Avalon, I have heard some of their songs on Christian radio. To be honest, there's nothing special about the kind of music they do (typical Christian dance-pop). However, at the same time, this is NOT a bad collection. The music may be dance-pop; however, it is...
Published on December 28, 2003 by H. Yu

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Getting Better And Better, April 1, 2003
Christian S. Head (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
Avalon has done it agian. This CD is great. They've taken all of their most encouraging and inspirational songs and put them together in one CD and, it also has 3 great new songs too! I strongly recommend this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD!, March 8, 2005
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
I just bought this the other day, and I've been wearing it out!

I love just about every song on here, but I have to say my tops are Testify to Love, Adonai, Take You At Your Word and The Glory.

Simply amazing and every Avalon fan should have this greatest hits collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avalon is GREAT!!!, September 9, 2003
Maria A (Social Circle, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
The "Testify to Love: very best of Avalon" CD has most of my favorite Avalon songs as well as 3 great new songs. "Pray" is my new favorite!! I can pop the CD in and enjoy my trip to work --- stressfree in Atlanta traffic. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing music from a great group of singers., July 8, 2004
M Viljoen "murvil2611" (CAPE Town. Mother city of the Rep. of South Africa.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
Testify to Love was the third CD I bought by Avalon.. the first was 'A Maze of Grace'and 'In a Different Light'. I have since bought two more of their CD's because I find them inspirational, great to listen to and wonderful for lifting your spirits. So their music may be considered good to dance to.. what is wrong with that! All the songs on this album are GREAT!! I would recomment this CD to all lovers of Christian contemporary music, especially those who buy music for the upliftment of their hearts and souls. I am sixty five years old and do not consider their music only for the younger generation but for all those who are 'young at heart'

5.0 out of 5 stars Christian Pop with Terrific Vocals, August 27, 2004
Darren Stuart (Howey-in-the-Hills, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
I admit, I am picky about what Christian music I enjoy - so much of it is mired in amateurish production. But I had heard so much about this group for so long, I had to try out their Best Of CD. I'm so glad I did - this is a group of terrific singers with great songwriting and production teams behind them. The key to their sound, to me, is the amazing voice of tenor Jody McBrayer. His passionate reading of "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day" is one of the most glorious performances I've ever heard. Other favorites are "In Not Of," "Testify To Love" and "Can't Live A Day," but there are great songs throughout. Try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars AVALON ROCKS!!!!!, July 30, 2003
Marnie Spiegel "melancholy midnight" (Broomfield, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
As a teen, I've grown a bit picky about my music, and while I don't own this cd YET, I know almost every song on it and I must say, the songs are enough to entice me to buy it. Avalon's always had really good music, and I can't think of a better investment than to buy their greatest hits. Testify to Love will never grow old, and Avalons music constantluy shows a genuine passion and love of Christ. Great music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Album!, January 26, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
Every song in this album is a great song! I end up repeating each song and enjoy them very very much! The music is great. If you want to listen to great songs, this album is it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I don`t have this cd, July 29, 2005
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
I don`t have this Avalon cd,but I have heard SOME of the songs on it,and the ones i`ve heard are GREAT!These are theones i`ve heard:Wonder Why,I Don`t Wanna Go,The Glory,Testify To Love,Knockin On Heaven`s Door,and Adanai.All 6 songs i`ve heard are great!"Wonder Why" is a cool dancy Christian song that I like alot!"The Glory" is absolutely BEAUTIFUL,with wonderful harmony!"I Don`t Wanna Go" is slightly better than "The Glory",and also has better vocals."Testify To Love" is my all-time favorite Avalon song that all of Avalon`s fans love!It`s there number 1 hit!"Knockin On Heavens Door" is kinda like "Wonder Why",but is also a more Christian song.Finnaly,"Adanai" is a wonderful Worship song that the group did really well on!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, June 19, 2006
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CD'S THAT I JUST CAN'T LIVE A DAY WITHOUT LISTENING TO! AVALON HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME AND MANY OF THESE SONGS I KNEW, BUT DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS THEM SINGING IT UNTIL I PURCHASED THE CD. I WILL NEVER REGRET THIS PURCHASE!

MY FAVORITE TRACK IS #4 "EVERYTHING TO ME", ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS WHAT MY LORD IS TO ME!

5.0 out of 5 stars Testify to Love: The Very Best Of Avalon, August 29, 2003
This review is from: Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon (Audio CD)
Contrary to what Bryan has to say, a "Best Of" CD contains their greatest hits, not new material. Don't buy a greatest hits cd and complain about the music being older work they have done. I listen to ALL types of music (from Bach to Bone Thugs) and have to say that Avalon is by far one of the top 5 artists that you could ever listen to! This CD is AWESOME and everyone should own a copy of it!!!

Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon
Testify to Love: The Very Best of Avalon by Avalon (Audio CD - 2003)