5.0 out of 5 stars 55 and loving it!
This product works exactly as advertised. I've been taking this for 4 weeks and have lost 7lbs, have more energy and an improved sex life, I would highly recommend this product.
Published 5 months ago by Ludlow

1.0 out of 5 stars upstanding seller
i had previously made a poor review on this product and would like to retract my review.
this product unfortunately didn't work for me but may very possibly work for others.
Published on September 3, 2012 by William Poit

5.0 out of 5 stars 55 and loving it!, May 22, 2014
This review is from: #1 Testosterone Booster Supplement TEST WORx - 6 Week Cycle - 100% Made in the USA- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE-Ingredients clinically proven in HUMAN trials to improve testosterone levels up to 132%

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!! It somehow works!, June 19, 2014
I'm in my mid 30s and I've noticed a severe slump in energy, mood and strength. I've recently begun a cycle for Test Worx and it's worked like a charm. My pumps are stronger at the gym, my mood is better and I have great stamina and energy to get my work done and to make my fiance happy (*wink*). Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplement!!, June 8, 2012
Overall: This is a great product! If you need better sleep, better focus, a better workout in the gym, and the bonus of pump in your sex drive sex drive... Try it. You will not be disappointed.

My Background:
30 something years old...I have never used a testosterone boost product before so i have nothing to compare it to. But I have been involved in athletic activities since i have been walking. I have reached a collegiate level and minor league level of athletic experience. I have known and do know people who rely on many supplements and those who dont. As well as , some who rely on heavy steroid usage and those who dont. I havent used supplements beyond protein and a few thermogenic fat burns. I have always been in relatively decent shape. So for what its worth my review is below:

Observation Record:
The first few days (1-3) I took this test-boost, I noticed my metabolism increase followed by frequent trips to the bathroom. Stomach sensitivity also increased immediately, a need to eat cleaner foods was apparent.

Day 3-4, i noticed really deep sleeps. Which is great for muscle growth. Even my day time power naps where deep. This is also when you know this product is working, because you wake up with a nice dense muscle feeling.

Day 4-6, I noticed the frequency of erections started to increase. Which I dont think any one over 25years of age and maybe 18 (considering the average health condition of people...fat and unhealthy...)

week2, Energy levels increase dramatically, as if i was in college again. Buy this time or the mid week, you will look and feel noticeably depending on if your eating correctly. You will be able to lift a lot more in the gym. My focus has increased as a result. Also Your gym pump looks fuller.

Week3 and on..., Depending on how I treat my body (in regards to eating, sleeping, lifting, cardio, and social stress) When taking this pill you will see positive effects.

Treat your body right and this little miracle pill will take care of you.(at least for the first month) I cant wait to see the effects of month Two.

Notables:

1. This product does make you a bit more agressive. Nothing like the incredible hulk in his rage form, but if your a hot head just be aware. Also if your normally relaxed you will be internally irritable at times, even if you dont express it. But this does make for a good work out!! This is not bad but something to be aware of...but Im sure thats obvious to any of the readers.

2. Acne Does increase a tiny bit. Nothing for anyone to be concerned about. At least I wasn't concerned. It was barley noticeable...

3. Have your meals ready!! Metabolism picks up and you get hungry. So go to Costco. Pre-cook on your day off so you wont spend 100's of dollars eating out. OR hours on the toilet because bad food will run through you when taking this....

hope you enjoyed this review and it was helpful. Excuse the spelling, grammar and take this review for what its worth.

Try this product !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, January 16, 2014
Honestly, I've had very rough runs with the gym over my lifetime. Last summer I decided that I wanted to change. I was a few pounds overweight and very unmotivated.

I really wanted to change so I looked online for a boost. I found this and boy was it a boost. I had so much more energy at the gym. I lost 25 lbs in less than 3 months. It wasn't because of this product that I lost that much but because it definitely gave me the boost to go to the gym. I didn't take any other supplement so I'll have to say that this definitely works.

I can't believe that it gave me th energy and boost to wake up at 5am to get my workout done everyday. I did this 5 days a week for about 4 months.

I bought a new bottle now since I had a bad dip during the holidays. I gained about 8 lbs so I'm trying to loose that back before it gets warmer.

1.0 out of 5 stars upstanding seller, September 3, 2012
after leaving my previous poor review the owner of superior labs, jake mason, contacted me personally buy email and explained what the problem might have been and went out of his way to contact amazon to issue me a refund(which i didn't think i would get). i think that shows a very high level of integrity and caring.
i would recommend trying their products and if your not satisfied contact them and i'm sure they will help in any way they can.
thank you jake. your consideration is much appreciated

5.0 out of 5 stars Best testosterone booster on the market., June 9, 2014
Getting older ain't easy, so why not take a great supplement that makes you feel better. I've been athletic all my life, continuing to cycle, run and enjoy other athletic activities. Right around 50 my life felt very difficult. Tired, grumpy, sore muscles that never seemed to recover, difficulty sleeping, no sexual appetite. Because all these symptoms seemed like a big problem for someone that never felt this way, I actually went to a Dr. After a series of blood test, I was fine. My testosterone level was normal, "for a man of my age."
At this time a decided to try a testosterone booster. The first one I tried worked. Naturally I tried something different, looking for better results. Some where easy to take. The dosage was take first thing in the morning. Others more complicated. Take with food, take 2 on work out days, 1 on the morning of rest days,1 at night........
TEST WORx is simple. Take 2 in the morning for 5 days. 2 days off. Easy!
I recover better after long rides and runs. My energy level for work has never been better. I achive deep sleep patterns that help with recovery.
My sexual appitite has returned!!
I would highly recommend TEST WORx.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a copy of the actual email I sent..., May 3, 2013
Cliff,

Thank you for the email! I will be happy to write a review on Amazon. My husband has been wanting testosterone for about 6 months. He was thinking his levels were low...and my answer was, no. Personally, I wanted something more natural or organic, not made in China and would work with his body instead of nasty side effects. He has been taking your supplement on April 11th, the day it came in. Around April 20th, he asked if I could order a second bottle, as so not to run out. He is not as tired or feeling run down(Yeah!), his sex drive is back to normal(Yeah!) and his mood is much improved. My husband has been in the military for 15 yrs; work is demanding and he also demands the same from himself for his family. It is nice to have my husband back, not the run down, tired all the time, I have no energy for my workout guy. I will actually copy this email and place it as my review. Thank you for making a product made in the USA, without nasty side
effects,that works with his body processes and not a candy coated, monster producing product. Take Care, Tasha

5.0 out of 5 stars This supplement is different, June 20, 2014
I found this product on an Amazon search and decided to give it a try. The first week I did not really notice a difference (it does state it takes 2-4 weeks) but after week 2, I definitely started to notice a difference. I definitely feel more energetic and focused while working out. I definitely have increased focus and mental clarity as well! I recommend this product for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend, June 20, 2014
I just wasn't feeling myself, and since I figured I can diagnosis anything as long as I have access to google, I figured a boost to my testosterone was the answer. This product was highly reviewed/recommended and so I gave it a shot. I could not be more pleased with the results. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, I feel great!, July 24, 2014
I just finished my second week of the 6 week cycle. I have definatly noticed a difference with my workouts, and recovery. My muscle fatigue and soreness definatly don't last as long. I have more energy during the day, and I even have energy to play with my kids after a 10 hr day at work and the gym.
iI also noticed that I sleep much better, and wake up in the morning refreshed.
I will order again