5.0 out of 5 stars Prevents turtle shell bacterial problems!
I always add a "turtle tablet" when I do a water change for my red-earred slider turtle. It prevents the shell pitting and discoloration caused by bacteria. The active ingredient is Sulfa.

Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess
I guess it works (Rex) my red eared slider doesn't seem to have any issues he looks healthy and really enjoys swimming in his tank
Published 9 months ago by Diggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevents turtle shell bacterial problems!, July 9, 2012
Amazon Customer (New York City suburbs.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra 19514 ReptoGuard Water Conditioner Block, 3-Count (Misc.)

One time I didn't put a fresh tablet in the water and the turtle's shell became pitted. I did a water change and added a fresh turtle tablet. In a few days, the shell cleared up.

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine, December 4, 2012
we bought these when we introduced our yellow bellied slider to the koi pond. didnt harm the fish. slow release tablets and works just fine

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product, January 3, 2013
My turtles can't get enough of this product. Works wonderful I always keep these handy running out is not an option

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, September 3, 2013
GREAT PRODUCT JUST THAT MY TURTE KEPT TRYING TO EAT THE DAMN THING LOL....IM SURE IT WILL DO WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DO IF MY FAT TURTLE WASNT TRYING TO EAT IT.

1.0 out of 5 stars Turtles gobbled them up!, July 26, 2013
They state that they last a month....Turtles ate them as fast as we put in the tank. Would not recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess, July 12, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Water Conditioner, December 21, 2013
Angelique Conger (LAS VEGAS, NV, US) - See all my reviews
This is supposed to help keep my turtles healthy. I don't know about that, but my tank has become milky colored, and impure. Doubt I'll buy this again, unless the turtles are really sick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reptoguard, August 8, 2013
Nancy S. Caduto (Sants Clarita Ca USA) - See all my reviews
Excellent condidion got here in record time thank you they are so convient to use and the kids thought they were great.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, June 12, 2013
here was the cheapest i could find this item. i add one to my turtle tank every 2 weeks to help cut down on the bacteria level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great, June 9, 2013
I've never run my tank without these so I can't say they are the reason we have no problems but they are the only thing in my tank on a regular basis from a chemical standpoint.

ARRAY(0x9c629a50)