5.0 out of 5 stars Read This and Save over 50% of Your Money!
I own five filters that use these cartridges and they work very well, however I found that if you buy the Tetra 26160 Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge, Unassembled, Medium, 12-Pack you're going to save $$$.

You can reuse the plastic frames (recycle, recycle) from these cartridges. You'll end up paying less than a buck a piece for the Unassembled ones!

They...
Published on May 30, 2011 by Jersey Chuck

3.0 out of 5 stars not impressed
Published 3 months ago by Leya S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read This and Save over 50% of Your Money!, May 30, 2011
Jersey Chuck (San Francisco, Ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra 25845 ReptoFilter Filter Cartridges, Medium, 3-Pack (Misc.)

They look and work the same.

They are both manufactured by the same company, Tetra.

Prime also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filters, especially if you reuse them, November 5, 2013
These are great quality filters. They will clean the water and keep it clear. I am cheap when it comes to things like this. I washed the filter really well each week and each filter ended up lasting for months and months. In fact one of these pacts lasted me a whole year and the water never got cloudy. If you do clean these be carefully with them. If you are too rough the black rocks inside can escape and you will have to throw it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 25, 2013
These filters keep the tank clean as long as you change them regularly of course and they fit my filter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 16, 2014
The item received was the medium size and not the large as stated in the photo & description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product... work great..., April 1, 2014
Arnell (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
These filters work great for Tetra's Repto filter setup. They work as expected for an OEM product. I have two RES in my turtle tank and these don't get past a week before they lose their filtering ability (clogged filter and effective carbon). Because of my setup, I buy aftermarket carbon and fill them to the brim to supplement the filter.That being said, you buy the build-yourself-filter set, "Tetra Whisper Unassembled Bio-Bag Cartridges" which is a much better overall value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price and product, November 26, 2012
I love this product. It's afforable and it is very durable. The filters doesn't cloud the water when you initially put them in.

3.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, September 2, 2014
over priced for how well it does. I hated that because I bought a reptofilter I was forced to buy these for it because the size is smaller than regular medium filters. I am just not pleased with reptofilter brand. I would suggest anything besides this brand. this brand sucks! I think they only make money because they have a recognizable brand name(and maybe a better picture) as for how their products work, very poorly!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Filters Work Well, January 20, 2010
Michael Mitlitsky (Milford, New Jersey, United States) - See all my reviews
I have three Red Eared Sliders. These filters work well with the Rock Filter by Tetra. I purchase through Amazon because nothing comes near the price. If you use the Rock Filter, you should replace them every two weeks and clean the tank. I use a cyphen (not sure of the spelling) to drain the water then fill the tank again. I do this three times then replace the water for the final time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay full price?, July 14, 2014
Soooo much cheaper. If you need this type of filter then push the 'buy' button now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value. No problems using it, July 3, 2014
Joyfuldeb (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
Great value. No problems using it.