5.0 out of 5 stars Read This and Save over 50% of Your Money!
I own five filters that use these cartridges and they work very well, however I found that if you buy the Tetra 26160 Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge, Unassembled, Medium, 12-Pack you're going to save $$$.

You can reuse the plastic frames (recycle, recycle) from these cartridges. You'll end up paying less than a buck a piece for the Unassembled ones!

They...
Published on May 30, 2011 by Jersey Chuck

3.0 out of 5 stars Changing often
Published 18 days ago by Krislee B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read This and Save over 50% of Your Money!, May 30, 2011
Jersey Chuck (San Francisco, Ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra 25845 ReptoFilter Filter Cartridges, Medium, 3-Pack (Misc.)

They look and work the same.

They are both manufactured by the same company, Tetra.

Prime also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 25, 2013
These filters keep the tank clean as long as you change them regularly of course and they fit my filter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filters, especially if you reuse them, November 5, 2013
These are great quality filters. They will clean the water and keep it clear. I am cheap when it comes to things like this. I washed the filter really well each week and each filter ended up lasting for months and months. In fact one of these pacts lasted me a whole year and the water never got cloudy. If you do clean these be carefully with them. If you are too rough the black rocks inside can escape and you will have to throw it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price and product, November 26, 2012
I love this product. It's afforable and it is very durable. The filters doesn't cloud the water when you initially put them in.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, April 15, 2014
l have been buying the repto filters for a few years now for my turtle tank and like the way they keep the tank so clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous results, April 5, 2014
This filter is installed in a half-filled 120 gallon tank housing 2 medium-sized turtles. It is performing very, very well. I am delighted with the clarity of the water. First the filter had to clean up the water after a few days of no filter when the old one failed. It did that within a couple days. Accessing the filters to clean/change them is a matter of lifting the top of the rock formation and pulling out the filters. This is the first filter I've had that didn't hang off the side of the tank and I like it very much; and it looks like a decoration instead of a utilitarian piece of equipment. Finally, our turtles actually use it for basking. What more could I ask for in a filter?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product... work great..., April 1, 2014
Arnell (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
These filters work great for Tetra's Repto filter setup. They work as expected for an OEM product. I have two RES in my turtle tank and these don't get past a week before they lose their filtering ability (clogged filter and effective carbon). Because of my setup, I buy aftermarket carbon and fill them to the brim to supplement the filter.That being said, you buy the build-yourself-filter set, "Tetra Whisper Unassembled Bio-Bag Cartridges" which is a much better overall value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Changing often, March 30, 2014
These are easy to change. But they require constant change. I have two red ear sliders in the tank and they make quite the mess. It's supposed to be up to 55 gallons but they require to be changed every two weeks. The other thing I don't get...the item it's made for has two filters in it that need to be changed. But they sell this in sets of 3? Is this to get us to buy two containers each time? :-/

5.0 out of 5 stars Lodge ECSSK Replacement Knob, Stainless Steel, 2-inch, March 16, 2014
CDS (REDMOND, WA, US) - See all my reviews
The Lodge ECSSK Replacement Knob, Stainless Steel, 2-inch is what I expected, the turtle seems to like it, too. Shipped quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great !, February 5, 2014
Thethe filters work great ! I will be getting more for the 4 terrariums I have .just wish they made them with more than 3 in the box.

ARRAY(0xa3e5e120)