4.0 out of 5 stars Work fine
My local pet store doesn't stock these so buying them online was the next best option. They seem to need replacing more than once per month but washing them under running water prolongs their usefulness. Remember to have plastic side facing the front.
Published on December 26, 2011 by antmakka

3.0 out of 5 stars good for the money
I have a 55 gallon aquarium which has two filters. I have to replace both filters about every two to three weeks. I have about 18 fish in the aquarium.
Published 4 months ago by Smmercer26

4.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, December 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement filter for Mini Might Filter pump included in Aquarius Aq15005 Aquarius 5 Rounded 5-Gallon Aquarium Kit, March 9, 2013
Joe from S.I. (Staten Island, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I have the above mentioned aquarium kit. I can confirm that this filter will work in the Mini Might filter that comes with it.

My fish is happy and the tank looks clean. Can't complain. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding filter product., March 28, 2010
It has been numerous years since I had my own aquarium with all the required accessories. Tetra has made some pretty outstanding products since that time and these filter bags do exactly what is required for small aquariums. As soon as I bought this filter with these carttridges, the water has been clear and clean ever since. These cartridges last about 30 days before needing replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit!, March 30, 2012
I bought this filter for my Tetra Waterfall Globe Aquarium (1.8 gallon) tank that I bought off of Amazon. It is both a perfect fit, and does a great job of keeping the water flowing through the filter. It also instantly cleaned up my tank from mucky to clear in minutes!

If you have any questions, or want the exact make of my tank and filter, just comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large size for a Tetra 10-30i filter., July 9, 2011
It was a mild headache to find the right size filter cartridge. Tetra had released a new Medium and Large size from their previous release. I took a chance and this one fit my Tetra 10-30i filter. It works really well in trapping the excretions and more from my turtle. I leave it on for a few hours a day and the tank stays relatively clean. Though for the health of my turtle, I still change the water at least once a week.

4.0 out of 5 stars great deal, April 27, 2011
this is a great deal. it's a great filter as well. the only thing is that you need to change it out at least once a month or the filter will fall apart and the white fibers will spill all over the tank. it freaked me out when i saw the white fibers. i thought it was a whole bunch of little white worms. then i realized, upon changing the filter and water, that the filter fell apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars so easy!!!, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Tetra 26169 Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridge, Medium, 3-Pack (Misc.)
I love that it is so easy to change and to find the right size. Please dont be like me and forget to rinse the dust out- my fish were giving me evil eye for a whole week.

5.0 out of 5 stars If it keeps my fishies alive, I love it!, June 27, 2012
If this is the right filter cartridge for your filter, it's going to be perfect for you-- if you tried to use it for the wrong filter, of course it isn't going to work! Don't blame the cartridge! This is the cartridge that goes with my filter and it works perfectly. Slip the old filter out after about four weeks (or sooner-- those things can get pretty gross!) and slip the new one into the two grooves in the inside of the filter, and voila!

The package recommends you rinse the filter before putting it in (and turn off the filter before you change the cartridges, just in case) to get rid of any leftover carbon dust. Do that, and your little aquarium is golden!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for Petmate - (cat) med. Fresh Flow, March 31, 2012
The filter that comes with the Petmate Fresh Flow is not adequate. We have found this Petmate Fresh Flow Pet Fountain, Medium a much better product with sturdy insert that fits the device very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars You're not going to buy these based on a recomendation, you buy them because they fit your filter, March 21, 2014
DocTodd (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Beyond what the title says, it's cheaper and easier to buy from here than to drive to a pet store for them. When I see them at Walmart, I get them there, otherwise, this is very convenient.

ARRAY(0x9d11a8c4)