5.0 out of 5 stars My cichlids love them!
My cichlids love these! I like the fact that they are denser and float at the top for a long period before falling to waste on the floor of the tank.
Published on March 4, 2012 by Joanna Rudolph

3.0 out of 5 stars The product is liked by the fish but it seems to get consumed ...
The product is liked by the fish but it seems to get consumed quickly. Approximate same size container of floating sticks last easily twice as long. This might make a good substitute for regular food.
Published 3 months ago by HOWARD A. LACOE

5.0 out of 5 stars My cichlids love them!, March 4, 2012
Joanna Rudolph (SELLERSBURG, IN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra 77195 TetraCichlid Crisps, 8.82-Ounce, 1-Liter (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best food ever!, April 6, 2013
I love this food just as much as my fish! lol I tried the pellets and they made my tank super dirty fast. These crisps are great because they don't pollute the water like the pellets and my Oscar and Angle Fish love them. If I even put a pellet in the water they will swim to it and turn right around but when I put crisps in for them they make sure they eat ever last one. The best part about them is they are half the price on Amazon then they are in the pet stores!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cichlids love this food and the tank stays cleaner, May 22, 2014
C. Maples (Kansas City, MO USA) - See all my reviews
I've used the crisps for about 15 years. Every time I try something different, the cichlids don't like it. These also float on the top longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and prompt service, February 1, 2010
The best food for my cichlids. They love it and you can't beat the value of buying in bulk from this retailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish thrive on TetraCichlid, September 8, 2014
TetraCichlid is a great product and one I have used for numerous years. I have a large tank with 6-7 year old cichlids .My observation is that the fish are and have been healthy since they were first purchased. I had to move the tank 2 years ago to a new home more than 4 hours away by road and ferry. New location, new water but the same food.
All survived .

5.0 out of 5 stars Cichlid Crisps for all fish, June 27, 2014
Not this one all my fish loved, even the fish that are not cichlids. I really do like the crisps when they land on the rocks they seem to remain longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my cichlids go bonkers..., June 19, 2014
This food must be the equivalent of catnip for felines. My three freshwater angelfish and monstrously-sized green severum cichlid see me coming and congregate at the feeding area just waiting for these crisps to hit the water. Like piranha in a feeding frenzy, they attack the food with relish. I was finishing up another food canister for quite a while, and this food sat unopened far too long. I was depriving my kids (yup, that's what they are to me), of a total delicacy. Buy this food and find out for yourself. Hugely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best food there is., June 11, 2014
The best food there is! My African cichlids are picky, but love this food. Keeps the tank clear. Floats on the top for a few minutes and then sinks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish love it!, May 1, 2014
My Cichlids love this food. This large container lasts a long time! with 30+ fish this lasts me for months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price, April 18, 2014
I've several tanks and large Cichlids to feed. These large sizes are economical to use and ship very well. Like the savings