5.0 out of 5 stars Spring & Fall Pond Fish Food
I have used this product for past 10 years and it works well as intended. Pond Fish love it. It is cheap and the food floats on the water. The fish love it.
Will do the business with the merchant again.
Published 24 months ago by Sunit S. Dixit

1.0 out of 5 stars Tetrapond Blue
Was feeding the green Tetra and changes to this; fish didn't want it; after a few times, fish died. The green works perfect
Published 8 months ago by 2777

4.0 out of 5 stars fish seem to like it...., January 13, 2013
i didn't try it ,but the fish
seem to eat it.....looks to
be a good product.. i would
recomend it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Spring & Fall Pond Fish Food, August 5, 2012
Sunit S. Dixit (Flemington, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
Will do the business with the merchant again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Koi Food, November 6, 2011
Tetra Pond food is a great way to feed outdoor Koi by conveniently using the zip type seal. Fish love it and the price I paid was approximately 20% cheaper than I used to pay in conventional pond shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish love it!, October 9, 2011
This review is from: TetraPond Spring & Fall Diet Floating Pond Sticks, 3 Pounds (Misc.)
Fish love this food and eat it quickly. Leaves water clear and no waste. I use this in the Fall mostly and then the Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance in the Spring/Summer. Keeps fish healthy weight and in great color. Both Koi and Goldfish love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Koi gone wild, October 15, 2013
I buy fairly expensive summer koi kibble from high end sellers, and bought this out of desperation when NC temperatures dropped quickly. The koi go crazy when I feed this stuff. Hopefully it's tasty AND nutritious not like fast food that your kids prefer. I'm buying another 3pound bag; the first bag lasted maybe 4 weeks for 25 koi 8-12 inches long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Fish, January 18, 2013
Our fish are happily enjoying their food and seem to be healthy. Seems like a good value for the quality and price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Our shubunkins do well on this food, October 16, 2012
Our pond is too small for koi, so we have shubunkin. They are obviously well conditioned on this food since they produce a handful of babies every spring before we switch to the summer food.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure This Is Necessary, November 28, 2011
I've had a Koi pond for 8 years now. Prior to this year, I stopped feeding them (Tetra Koi Viabrance) after the water drops below 50 deg (Oct - Mar). My fish were fine each spring. This year I saw this online, and said what the heck, I'll give it a try. The fish will eat the stuff, but at a much lower rate than the regular season (which is normal). Problem is, this box is too big for my needs (with only 13 fish). I only saw 2 sizes, this and 7.05 ounce can, which was $10 versus $15 for this. I wish they had a package that was half this size (but bigger than can), cause the fish won't eat all of this between the fall & spring of next year. I don't know if they really need this stuff as I mentioned above, but for the price I figure it can't hurt to feed them until water hits below 40 deg.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fish are just starting to move around, May 18, 2014
It's still cold in the mountains of Idaho and I can see snow on the mountains to the north of us. Each day the koi are a little more active and starting to eat a little. I thought this food might generate the feeding frenzy of summer, but not yet. Perhaps my rating will change to five stars in a week or two

4.0 out of 5 stars Healthy fish., May 13, 2014
They lasted thru the winter in the cold pond. I guess this prroduct does what it says. They are healthy and huge.

Rate and Discover Movies