5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the bad reviews
I don't understand all the bad reviews here, there must be some non Tetris fans trying to ruin it for everyone. Complaining about the graphics? This is tetris, graphics have nothing to do with the game, and I highly enjoy the graphics anyway.

Published on June 26, 2010 by THEHUD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the old tetris
I was hoping this would be an exact replica of the old tetris I grew up with ie, same music, etc. But in the multi player mode the blocks are tiny. I need binoculars to see them.
Published 5 months ago by rbkay78

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the bad reviews, June 26, 2010
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)

There are many new modes in Tetris Party Deluxe, so even if you have downloaded the Tetris Party WiiWare game, you should go ahead and buy this. There is a Bombliss mode, which is just like Tetris Blast for Gameboy, which I love, as well as Sprint, where you race to see who can complete 40 lines the fastest, very fun, and Master Mode, where the pieces fall at the fastest speed possible, a real challenge. Shadow mode is also cool, where you try to fill in the shape with Tetris pieces, without going out of the lines. Stage racer, Field Climber, and Computer battle, as well as Marathon (which is classic Tetris), not too mention Tetris using the Balance Board, which is a real workout. You can also use Wii Speak if you happen to have it, which is a nice touch.

I have been a Tetris fan since the NES/Gameboy era, and this is one of the best, if not the best Tetris games out there. So ignore the bad reviews, and pick this up, and if you have a DS, pick up the DS version as well, a great game to have while on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicting!, July 3, 2010
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My thoughts on the Wii version of Tetris Deluxe. An absolute blast! I love Tetris! I always have. I love to play it by myself, usually I play the classic version of Tetris, but when my husband is home the battle is on! We play the handicapped version. In that version the winner of each match gets more and move lines of blocks added to their screen. Our matches usually last 10-12 minutes, but our record is 16 minutes for just one game. It's crazy! and so much fun! I have dubbed myself Tetris queen. My husband thinks that's funny because he usually pulls some trick out of his sleeve and beats me when I get just a tad behind. Don't tell him I admitted that!

I love that there is a practice area where you can play with big huge blocks. It's slower. It's easier for my daughters to play that version.

I say Tetris Party Deluxe is so much fun for the whole family. Even Christiano at 16 months likes to hold the wiimote and watch the screen as he pushes buttons and piles the blocks up. It's a blast!

I did receive a copy of Tetris party Deluxe for review purposes, but my thoughts are my own. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tetris is always fun!, July 20, 2010
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I loved tetris as a kid, It is a very fun addicting puzzle game to play but now it has become a futuristic online world wide challenging sport game for the nintendo wii. This tetris has some other different features other than just regular tetris with different rules but for me I would just stick to regular tetris online and playing by myself can get a little boring for me I won't lie, but with others it's a real challenging tournament. Eventhough Im not quite use to playing with hackers and professionals online this is alot of fun to play, But I think my only complaint is that theres no music selection like in the non NES first and the NES second and sometimes I get sick of hearing the babbling tetris songs overly.

If you love tetris then you will love this game!

Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tetris addicts, December 29, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I love Tetris and this game feeds that addicition. There are several different kinds of Tetris games to play and you can set the skill level. I have to force myself to stop playing! If you love Tetris, this is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Game ever, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I Love this game it is so much fun. my 17 yr old daughter and i stayed up really late playing this game trying to beat ec others scores well she is in the lead so far lol... then there is a mode on the game for beginners tht makes my 7 yr old daughter enjoy the game as well. this just goes to show u all diffrent ages enjoy this game. it is a must buy item on this years christmas list

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ol' Tetris, February 1, 2011
Michael Edick "edickent" (Olney, MD United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My wife and I were big Tetris nuts, this version plays exactly like the old Nintendo NES16 version if you want it to, or has some really cool new features like ghosting, saving a piece for later use, slow and fast down. Has same music (or like 20-other tunes). Good for up-to 4-players, but you have to turn the background off to make it fair (the background isn't even across all 4 play-zones, so the left-side players have no interference, while the right-side players will have backgrounds that make it look like blocks of lines are in their zone). Overall endless fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tetris Love, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I loved playing Tetris on my old school Nintendo, so I was happy to find a Tetris game on the Wii for my kids. We have fun with all of the different game variations there are to choose from. My only complaint would be that there are fireworks or something going on in the background of the playing field that can be distracting/confusing, but I'm used to it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars So awesome., April 13, 2012
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I love tetris. This is a great game! It's simple enough to learn for beginners and there are different challenges for those of us who are already pretty good at this game. Love! Great purchase! Fun with lots of people too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOOOOVEE TETRIS FOR WII!!!, August 22, 2011
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Tetris Party Wii is a great new version of an old classic! I love all the different versions of Tetris games there are like the mountain climber and the one with bombs and one that you have to maneuver a Tetris piece through a moving screen. What is really awesome is that you are able to work in the same Tetris square with another person, which calls for some teamwork. Whats even better is that you can have 2 teams each with two people in a team (the two people share a Tetris screen/square whatever you call it) face off against each other in a Tetris battle. The graphics are great and really pretty. The only thing that annoyed me at first was that the background for single player had these annoying fireworks display that was distracting and almost felt eye straining. But luckily for me my sister figured out that you can change the background, and I was able to get a calm pretty background of a beach (however there were several other options). Anyway, I've loved Tetris for years since the SNES version, and this is a MUST-HAVE for avid Tetris fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Tetris fans, May 17, 2011
This review is from: Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I love this game! After many years of playing the regular Tetris, this game has many other variations--all fun. I especially love the fact that there are several Multiplayer options AND ways to play with the Wii balance board, too.

After too many hours playing Tetris in the confines of my office, I can now take it to the Living Room!

If you're a Tetris fan, don't hesitate. You will love this.

Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii
Tetris Party Deluxe - Nintendo Wii by Majesco Sales Inc. (Nintendo Wii)
$74.95