Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on April 29, 2012
My wife, who bought four pairs of these several years ago, loves them but wishes they fit her a little better.

First, a general comment: it's amazing that people actually bought new pairs or threw theirs away because they got dirty or stinky! She has put hers through the washing machine probably 100 times, and the only negative result was the little Teva logo came off the insole of one of them. Now, she DOES wash them in a front loader on a gentle cycle with a medium spin speed, but still ... these are some well-built flip-flops! Other brands haven't held up nearly as well; on some of those, the sole layers have started to peel apart after 40-60 launderings.

Now for the rest: she likes the extra straps, which keep her feet from sliding around in the shoes so much. They don't seem to make callouses on the outside of her big toes like regular flip-flops - which she has lived in for years.

Then there's the fit thing ... she buys a size 8.5 in regular shoes, a 9 in boots, and an 8 in most sandals. The size 8 Teva Olawahus she bought back THEN were the perfect length, but the straps were just a wee bit tight, especially toward the end of the day. So she was pleased to hear the newer Olawahus seem to have slightly looser straps.

There's only one problem. She bought a pair of Mush IIs last year, and based on reports that sizing had changed, ordered a size 9. They ended up being the same length as her size 8 Olawahus! Now she doesn't know what size to order!

One more thing, which is fairly universal, but worth mentioning: she wonders if flip-flop manufacturers think women have prehensile toes. She realizes some women's are longer than hers ... but THAT much longer? She'd love to have a pair that doesn't extend so far (sometimes an inch) past the end of her toes.
on March 22, 2012
I bought these adorable flip flops in the stitches beluga color, a charcoal gray. I really like the color a lot, it will match anything. After reading all the the reviews, I ordered a size up. I wear a 7 1/2 in shoes and always buy a 7 in sandals and flip flops, but in this shoe I bought an 8. They are a little long and the straps seem loose. I probably could have gone with a 7, but it's not worth returning them so I will just keep them. No matter if I wear a 7 or 8 in these, they all seem too narrow. This is my third pair of Teva sandals. They are so cute and so comfortable. Next time I will get my usual size 7. I highly recommend the gray color, goes with everything! Oh, and when I tried these on, I had to take off my Reef flip flops and I noticed how much heavier they are than these Teva's which are feather light on my feet. Like walking on a cloud!
on February 2, 2014
Iv'e been waiting for my size in this brown color, it's been out for several months. I like the Olowahu sandal, but I like the the Mandolay Mush better and wish it came in more solid colors, such as Navy, coral, etc.
on August 20, 2012
These are definitely comfy shoes. The soles are squishy, just like the other reviews said. My only complaint is the strap by my littlest toe needed some breaking in. It took almost 2 weeks, but my foot is no longer squished. Great shoes now. I wore them all day today as I chased my preschoolers around the aquarium and my feet still feel great this evening. I absolutely recommend these shoes.
on July 21, 2014
We are American expats living and working in Dubai, where the temperature is above 90 degrees for approximately 6 months of the year and above 105 degrees for about 3 months in the summer.

These sandals have held up for 3 years in a country where most things--car batteries, cell phones, and even cosmetics rarely last for more than 12 months due to the excessive temperatures and constant dust / sand in the air.

I have worn them on hot sand in the dunes, in the Arabian gulf waters at the beach, and on sidewalks and streets hot enough to boil an egg on. . .still they are going strong! The toe strap did not crack and pull through the bottom of the sandal, which is usually what happens.

They are also ridiculously comfortable--they have actually molded to the shape of my feet over time so they are actually curved when I take them off.

The only downside is the bottom tread did wear off quite quickly.

Also, once the tread wears off, they are DANGEROUSLY easy to slip and fall. As in, I have slipped on a teaspoon of water spilled on asphalt. I cannot walk on wet floors at the mall, school, or anywhere indoors or I WILL SLIP. I try to walk around puddles or literally take them off and walk through wet surfaces barefoot rather than let the bottom of these shoes touch a wet surface.
on June 17, 2011
I was looking for a flip flop that had a bit of arch support and had comfortable straps. This shoe fits the bill and had such positive reviews, I had to try it. My only problem is the shape of my foot, it's narrow at the ankle but gets wide at the ball of the foot area. My outer metatarsal bone hangs off the edge of the shoe slightly, but due to the shape of the straps it isn't an issue. Also since the front of my foot is wider than average, the straps were a bit tight at first and were uncomfortable, but after wearing for a couple of days they have stretched a bit and now are very comfortable. The "mush" layer of foam on the foot bed is very comfortable and the little bit of arch support helps. If you have a wide foot in general, this may not be the shoe for you. I usually wear an 8 or 8.5 shoe, I ordered an 8 and they fit perfectly.
on September 17, 2011
I love the way they feel on my feet. Cute straps, but the only thing I do not like is when I first tried them on to walk through the house they make a loud slapping noise more than other flip flops, which my husband heard from the other end of the house. I did not really see a review for that, so that is why I am writing that now. It is annoying sound, so keep that in mind for others. My guess is probably the Olowahu is softer material, so they will make more noise. I know it is always a gamble ordering shoes online, but reading the reviews help make my decision on the purchase. If you don't mind the noise you will love the shoe. I don't have wide feet, but according to the reviews I read they have made the shoe narrow from previous ones. I normally wear an 8 to 8.5 and ordered a 9, which fit perfect. So remember one size up for most.
on June 1, 2014
They were a little tight at first but once they got worn in a little they fit perfect. Half sizes would be great!! I got a 7 and the 8 would have been too big. Other than that I love these sandals!! They are comfortable and can be dressed up or down. Just what I needed!
on October 28, 2013
I bought these in orange. They are adorable! You can walk for long periods of time in these and not have your feet ache. If you're a half-size, order up. I am a 6 1/2 and the 7 fits perfectly. I ordered these so that I would have some cushion under my injured heel (minor stress fracture). I would have given five stars if they didn't place a hard, rubber logo tag in the center of the soft, mushy heel area (exactly where my heel hurts, lol.).
on June 4, 2014
The sandals are comfortable and pretty- they were not purple- they were pink and blue, but they are pretty. I got a pair of TEVAs a couple years ago and loved them, so I'm sure I will love these also.