Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Price:$44.99 - $99.95

on December 4, 2012
I've recently moved from California to Portland, and I was rather clueless as to how to deal with the rain we get here. My waterproofed tennis shoes didn't cut it, and I was always cold and miserable. When it came time to shop for new shoes, I immediately thought of Teva, seeing as my best shoes are Teva hiking sandals from 2007--and they serve me better than when they were new.

As for the boots, my feet have been warm and dry on all the rainy dog walks on streets and through grass in 40 degree weather. The loop and eye closures are quick and easy and I never have to worry about the boots coming open. My feet have never been too hot when I need to wear my boots while visiting an restaurant. I can't vouch for temperature tolerances lower than 40 degrees F, as it just hasn't gotten that cold yet. My guess is, with a thicker pair of snow socks, these boots will rock even below freezing.

My only piece of advice is that these shoes do run about 1/2 size too small and so my 8.5 pair fits perfectly, despite my being a size 8. Also, wear socks. I went out sans socks, which is an obvious mistake on a walk, and came back with one little blister on my heel. No biggie, and I haven't had any need to 'break in' the boots at all. They fit fantastically from the start.

Buy these shoes if you need a warm, stylish and practical waterproof boot. You won't be disappointed.
on October 29, 2012
The quality and color of this boot was great! Perfect for weekend wear, or even hiking. I wear any 11, and bought an 11. I couldn't even get my foot into the boot. The shaft is very narrow and sizing runs small. To say the least, I was very sad they didn't fit.
on January 22, 2014
These are great boots and I hate taking them off!

Fit: They fit as I expected, I normally wear an 8.5 to 9 in most shoes and the 9 fit my feet perfectly. They support my feet well and were fantastic right out of the box - no break in time required.

Looks/Style: Love the deep wine burgundy color of these boots, they look great under my jeans and have had many compliments on them. I loved them so much that I have worn them to work (casual environment), out for dinners and shopping as well! The leather tends to get a bit of a distressed look, but that's my style...let's call it shabby chic!

Performance: I got them to walk the dogs in the rainy NW climate and they have kept my feet comfortable, warm and dry on our 2.5 - 3 mile walks through mud, grass and puddles galore. The closures on these are super easy, even with gloves or rampaging dogs at my feet. The tread has kept me upright in slippery conditions. I have minor nerve damage in my feet (tingling sensations) and don't notice an increase in the sensation after long walks.

What I would change: The elastic fasteners seem to be (to me) the weak point on the boots. I would love to see something a little more sturdy. But, should these disintegrate, I can always have them replaced with leather strips from a local shoe repair.

Addendum: I've now had these boots for roughly 5 months. They are my go-to shoe. I wear these baby's everywhere and love them still.
on November 20, 2013
These are great. They do fit a bit narrow and run small. I wear a 7.5 in dress shoes and an 8 in tennis shoes. The 8 just fits. And I can't wear thick socks with them but that's ok. I like them. I haven't worn in the rain yet so I can't speak to that.
on December 10, 2014
The boots are cute and I hope waterproof as indicated. I love the burgundy color; it is very subtle. Based on other reviews indicating how small they were I bought an 8.5 US size and they fit fine- I normally wear a size 7 or 7.5. Size UK 5 in Doc Martens--the UK size is 7 on the Tevas.
So in spite of the fact that the sizing is not consistent with other brands they work for me. If you have a high instep that also may present problems as they are pull-on with no zipper. The button tabs are anchors for an elastic cord that stretches open.
Since the boot is actually an open overlaid flap arrangement from the top to the second button tab by the ankle--these would not be practical for any snow or slush over a few inches. But I live where it mostly rains--we do not get much snow in the winter--so I think these will do fine.
on June 23, 2014
I ordered a half size bigger and it was still way too small. The boot doesn't open wide enough to slip your foot in. If you don't have a high instep or have a real narrow foot you might get it on. I would like another size buy they don't have it. I returned these. So sad.
on December 31, 2014
they are narrow in the foot bed and also the style didnt really work for me. i was looking for an everyday casual, but they looked somewhat cheap to me once i had them on. my sister has a very different sense of style than me, and she has very narrow feet. i gave them to her since i took to long to return them.
on November 7, 2013
These boots are great and exactly what I was looking for. Yes, they are a (slight) tight fit when you put them on (reminded me of how cowboy boots go on) as described in other reviews, but they DO loosen up a bit after a few times of putting them on/wearing them. I tried them on with my thickest socks (wool hiking socks) and had no problem.

I did get a half larger than I normally would based on what the other reviewers had said about the fit. I also have wide-ish feet and didn't have a problem. I DO prefer my shoes wider but these didn't hurt or pinch my feet at all.

I love the look of these shoes. I can wear them with jeans, leggings, or with a skirt. I wanted something versatile that I can wear in climate weather (or not) without having to get a rubber rainboot (or Boggs).

If you are interested in these boots don't let the other reviews scare you off about the fit. I almost was and there was nothing to worry about.
on October 9, 2013
The leather and craftsmaship is high quality as usual with Teva. I usually wear a size 7 but bump it one half size to accomdate my orthodic which works perfectly with this boot. I have a wide but slender foot and find this boot very comfortable but would guess that someone with high instep, or chubbier foot, might have a hard time getting this boot on because the boot is actually slim in appearance and opens only to the base of the ankle making it necessary to
on January 13, 2014
These are great boots, however the sizing is wrong as these boots are cut smaller than your size, and I ordered a 1/2 size larger. If you order them, order at least 1 size bigger and consider the socks you'd wear with these on. Considering that they're cold-weather boots, the socks will probably be heavy. Order accordingly, thinking 1 size larger.