|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$41.21 - $64.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Slide sandal featuring wide tri-tone vamp strap with Teva logo embroidery
- Nylon stability shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole for multi-terrain traction
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Get post-adventure comfort with the Teva Katavi Slide. This men's slide sandal features a suede and mesh upper. An antimicrobial EVA footbed keeps you supported, while a nylon arch shank offers stability. This Teva sandal has a rubber outsole for multi-terrain traction. A compression molded EVA midsole offers your all-day comfort. The Teva Katavi Slide is not your average sandal, it gives you the support you need!
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Product Dimensions: 635 x 5 x 628 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B002KKD05U
- Item model number: Katavi Slide
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Very deep tread pattern. You don't have to worry about slipping on slippery surfaces. I've managed to climb river rocks with these.
- Breathable upper. Keeps the top of your foot cool.
- Very soft footbed. I can wear these for hours and come home with feet that aren't sore.
- Waterproof. Perhaps the only part that can become wet is the upper, and it dries extremely quickly.
- Supported footbed. This is other side of preventing your feet from becoming tired. The shape supports your arch which will not only reduce foot pain, but back pain as well.
- Shock-absorbent. Not only the shock of normal walking, but of short falls, too. You know the feeling in your leg that you get when you hit hard in flip-flops? Not so in these.
- Anti-microbial footbed. Even though I have gotten them wet and sweaty, they don't smell.
I haven't experienced the problem of odor or sweatiness that others have mentioned. The upper can become a little smelly, but the microban is on the footbed, not the upper. Just wash it with a little soap. They are a bit expensive at $50, but with all the material they use compared to other slip-ons, it seems well worth it.
I have had one problem with them.Read more ›
Here's the problem....before I got a chance to break them in, the side of the top pulled out of the shoe, making them useless. I did get a total of about 6-8 hours of wear out of them, before they broke.
I did not know at the time I was paying that much money ($55.00) for throw away shoes. I have sandals that I purchased at Walmart that have lasted longer and I only paid 10 bucks, just can't find them anymore.
If you don't mind spending $55.00 for a pair of shoes you will throw away in 8 hours or less, then I would recommend, otherwise I would not.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They slide off my foot to easily. The strap across the arch need to be adjustable.Published 13 days ago by Narayan Schubert