5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I like that these sandals have thinner straps than the other Teva sandals I have. Great sandals! I got them on sale, but would pay full price for them.
Published on September 2, 2012 by Jess1010

1.0 out of 5 stars Slippery when wet!
I was looking for an inexpensive thong to use while power washing driveways. I've had Teva sandals before and liked them, so I thought I'd give these thongs a try. The thongs I bought were in the "Black Sunset" pattern.

Published on September 8, 2012 by James E Colby

1.0 out of 5 stars Slippery when wet!, September 8, 2012

The first time I used them and they got wet, they got so slippery and squirmed around on my feet so much that I could barely move around. I'm not talking about the thongs sliding on the ground, the ground traction was fine. Every time a took a step, the thongs stayed planted and my feet just slid all over the tops of the thongs. For the record, I was pressure washing with plain water, no detergents or other chemicals which could have accounted for the problem.

My advice to you, if you wear these in wet conditions, is DO NOT wear them on any terrain or at any elevation that you are not comfortable falling on your butt or flat on your face!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LIghtweight camp shoe, June 20, 2013
For a guy these are one of the lightest footwear to use as a camp shoe for backpacking. And Teva are always comfortable.
I have size 13 feet and outside of making my own out of foam, these were the lightest, cheapest I found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandal, June 1, 2013
It’s very light, and well thought out with a soft rubber layer on top, and a harder plastic/rubber on the bottom that doesn’t wear out quickly. After a few (prolonged) uses, the sandal molded to my feet nicely. Comparing this to the Havaianas Top, the Diversao is softer, and generally more comfortable. My Havaianas showed noticeable signs of wear in the 2 weeks I used them, whereas apart from the sandal molding to my feet - the Diversao did not (even with more usage in the same time period).

I usually wear a size 9 depending on the brand. For Tevas, I sized down by one size, and it fits perfectly. (imo snug, not tight is perfect) There was no overhang on the sides, or the front/back. Overall, great sandal!

5.0 out of 5 stars TEVA THONG SANDAL WORKS AT THE YMCA, December 19, 2012
Nancy (TILLAMOOK, OREGON, United States) - See all my reviews
I needed a pair thongs to wear wear when I go to use the YMCA pool. These fit this need to perfection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent It Back, December 15, 2012
Old style type rubber thong for around the house, not really for outdoor use or on wet floors. Not what I wanted.

Teva Men's Diversao Thong Sandal