Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 13, 2013
I have had Teva sandals in the past and have always love them. I bought these on line for the first time. They arrived at my house with the leather pealing off of the strap. It was poorly made. Amazon took them back and gave me a full refund.
on May 24, 2011
I have been wearing these for a while and they (like all my tevas) have held up well. Super comfortable on my wide feet.
on May 19, 2015
I have had these sandals for only a few days now but have been pleased by how they feel. Unlike other past sandals I've had this one does have an arch - not a very pronounced one but still, nevertheless an arch. The straps are Velcro and can be adjusted for a snug fit. The soles are springy and makes walking in them a pleasure.

The down side of these sandals is that they do not appear to be extremely sturdy - they do appear to be a bit delicate. (Note - the operating word is "appear". It may only be my perception. Only time and use will tell. I will wear them only for going out and about but not for the long walks that i enjoy taking - I will use my running/walking shoes for that purpose.
on June 26, 2011
This is my husbands second pair.... thought it was him that was to tough on them...we work around water fishing etc...these turn to mush after awhile....they pulled out on both pairs from the toe section and then the heal section they are glued in and just do not hold up...not spending another dime on the likes of these...two pairs in 6 months...
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2013
I ordered these for my husband the last week in August of 2013. He wore them very lightly - he is 73 and is not into hiking. The straps fell apart the second week in October, and we had to throw them out. Very disappointed...I thought TEVA had a quality product. We had always bought their sandals - we will not buy anything from them online again.
on August 25, 2014
In tennis shoe normally wear a size 10.5. These sandals only come in even sizes, so I read the other reviews and they stated they ran a bit large. A size 10 was perfect. Like the Velcro straps and rubber bottom. Great!
on June 7, 2010
Tried on a lot of sandals today, between me and my wife. These were easily the most comfortable and classy. They also don't have pressure from straps on bunions and corns.
on November 27, 2013
I've had these sandals for almost a year and they are still holding up well. I live in West Texas and use these sandals when I hike on dirt or caliche trails. I usually hike two or three times a week for about three hours each time so, the sandals are worn quite a bit. Not a lot of rain out here so I can't speak of the sandal's traction on slippery slopes or of the ability to dislodge mud from the soles. I can however, speak of the strength of the soles regarding rocks and have no complaints. Good arch support, easy to clean at the end of the hike and a fair price. One other thing, you will get some interesting tan lines on your feet if you wear them without socks as I do.

When I wear these out, I plan to purchase another pair exactly like these.
on July 3, 2016
These things are like walking on supportive pillows. The material used for the straps are cushioned and the material your feet rest on is very soft yet supportive. The bottom of these guys have good traction and seem to be very well built. I wear a size 11-12 shoe and I got the size 11 and it is perfect! With the adjustment of the straps it really gives you a lot of flexibility between sizes. I got these early before a vacation so I could break them in, but these need no breaking in. If you have problems with these sandals it is most likely user error. I highly recommend these sandals for walking and getting around.
on February 10, 2013
My husband is difficult to fit for shoes. We have spent entire days trying to find a pair that fits. These fit perfectly and he says they are very comfortable. They are very well made.