4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Comfort
The Teva Mush Sandals arrived promptly from one of Amazon's affiliate suppliers. They're a basic zorii, or thong-between-the-toes sandal. The adult men's sizes run small, so most people -- especially those with wide feet or high insteps -- would probably be comfortable ordering a size larger than their normal shoe size.

The foot platform is relatively flat...
Published on March 25, 2009 by Henry S. Leavitt

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticking with Reef
Published on September 13, 2009 by Daniel Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Comfort, March 25, 2009
Henry S. Leavitt "H. S. Leavitt" (White River Junction, Vermont) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush Flip Flop (Apparel)

The foot platform is relatively flat with a moderate bulge under the arch but the upper layer of foam is very soft making the sandals quite comfortable. My guess is that they would be comfortable even for those who have trouble finding good fits in regular shoes. The straps are a wide comfortable woven nylon.

The shallow chevron-pattern tread is fairly firm. This might improve the longevity of the sandal but traction on a wet floor suffers, so these are less than ideal choices for shower or locker room. They're still great for loafing around the house or running outside to extract the newspaper from the rose bushes.

So, basic construction, made in China, very comfortable, good value, and, I think, overall a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and comfortable, March 11, 2008
I've owned a pair of these Tevas now for just over five years. I've traveled with them all over the place. Even after five years, they're still holding together very well. The construction is top notch. The straps are securely attached to the sole of the sandal and there's no indication that they're going to come off or tear any time soon.

A couple of caveats:

- The foam rubber that they use on the soles feels nice and springy at first. But they eventually compress and lose some of their cushiness. That's probably going to happen with pretty much any sandal of this type, and not with a sandal that has a more rigid sole, e.g. Birkenstocks. Still, the sandals are still comfy enough, even after the soles have compressed.

- The foam rubber, while flexible and comfortable, can be penetrated by sharp objects - nails, glass fragments, larger splinters of wood, etc. On a couple of occassions, I've felt something poking me and have had to pull out something that pierced through the sole. But they do fine on most surfaces.

That said, I'd by another pair in a heartbeat. And I probably will. After five years, I think it's about time to retire these puppies. So kudos to Teva; they've won me over as a customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable? Yeah, every day., September 15, 2008
J. Lewis (Dallas, Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
There's nothing more comfortable than the mush. SOOO light too. Feels like you don't have shoes on.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best flip-flop EVER!!!!!!!, August 15, 2007
E. Rose (long island, ny) - See all my reviews
My husband has been resistent to wear any sandals I've purchased for him over the years. Then, I introduced him to the Teva Mush Sandals. At first, he was unhappy that I had wasted more money. But, soon I caught him secretly wearing them. Now, he makes sure they are always packed for all of our activities and excursions. He loves them! I love mine, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Flip-Flops ever, March 1, 2008
These are the best, lightest flip-flops ever made on earth. They offer great traction and comfort and you will never use any others once you own one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER!, August 10, 2008
These are the BEST flip flops around! I have many pairs, but one I have had for about 6 years and still going strong they are my favorite as they have totally molded to my feet. Someone said something about the strap not being durable but I would say 6 years is pretty durable (this is with much wear every year!) I have many other brands too and they are not nearly as supportive. HIGHLY RECCOMEND

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticking with Reef, September 13, 2009
Daniel Williams (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush Flip Flop (Apparel)
After wearing a pair of Reefs for a long time, I figured I would give the Teva flip flop a try. My wife has several pair of Teva flip flops and she loves them, so I thought it would be a slam dunk. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of my pair. They curled up after about 3 days, they trapped odor very quickly and the size is a bit bigger than the Reefs. The width is fine, but there is about 3/4" overhang on the front and the back. That, plus the curl equals not satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and lightweight, October 30, 2008
very comfortable, looks great, and lightweight. It does exactly what sandals/flipflops should do.

cons: a bit pricey. wish they were cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars flipflops, June 9, 2011
my husband loves them. hard to find shoes to fit his size 17 foot. these just barely fit but largest size available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, super comfy flip flops!, May 16, 2011
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush Flip Flop (Apparel)
These are my favourite, most comfy flip flops. I wear these around the house, running errands on weekends or on the beach. I've got size 14 feet, and the slippers fit perfect - true to size! No complaints and will buy another pair as soon as these wear out (which doesn't look like it will happen soon, as they are built solid). Very happy with this purchase.

Teva Men's Mush Flip Flop