4.0 out of 5 stars Blue flip-flops
The flip-flops in question are comfortable, but no longer mush in to form a custom fitting for your foot. Teva has changed their product but still call it "Mush".
Published on February 28, 2011 by M. A. Fish

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard Plastic Emblem
Published on August 15, 2011 by G. Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue flip-flops, February 28, 2011
M. A. Fish (Overland Park, KS) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard Plastic Emblem, August 15, 2011
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush II Flip Flop (Apparel)
I bought these hoping for a soft feel. I used to buy Gravis SoundCheck (EggCrate) flip flops for its unbelievable softness. I looked for 'softest' flip flop and TEVA came to display. I bought these, (even live chatted with a Teva Sales Rep) because of the "MUSH" title. Unfortunately, for me, this was pointless because this flip flop has a 1 inch HARD plastic emblem right underneath the HEEL area of the flip flop. In my opinion, it defeats the purpose of having a "MUSH" soft flip flip if you're going to add in hard plastic logos. I returned and was issued a refund promptly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Mush of old, May 7, 2012
New Mush flip flops are less mushy (i.e., stiff) and have a more abrasive material passing between your toes. This is footwear made by people who don't care about making footwear. Sorry I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Flip Flops I Have Warn, August 31, 2013
These are probably the most comfortable Flip Flops I have ever warn. Soft enough to be comfortable, but also solid enough to be supportive.

The material they are made of seems to be of good quality as well. They are made of 2 layers. The top layer is the "Mush" material, which is very comfortable and soft. The bottom material is the base and is what has contact with the ground. This is much stiffer than the Mush layer, but still somewhat soft and flexible. I think these will last a while.

I bought these primarily for shower use, but I got out with them once in a while as well. Just an FIY, these tend to stay wet a bit longer than other rubber or foam only flip flops, but eventually it dries. Not a big problem, just an FYI if you are looking for something that dries immediately.

Also, I got rid of the tag that is on the inside of the flip flops. (It is on both left and right flip flops.) When wearing them the tag would bother me a lot. It doesn't scratch or hurt but It bothered me. If you have the same problem, take your favorite scissors or knife and get it off.

I highly recommend these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Curl up after one use, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush II Flip Flop (Apparel)
My Teva Mush flip flops have completely curled up after just one use. The emblem in the foot is also extremely annoying and at times painful. I can't believe this product is produced by Teva. I will never by them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep they're mushy, June 29, 2014
These are hands down the most comfortable flip flops I have ever had. I just bought my second pair. They have a great selection of colors and designs and the prices on Amazon are unbeatable.

Many other reviewers have complained about the plastic logo marker inlaid in the heel footbed. Although I do think this is not the most ideal place for this logo I don't think it takes anything away from the comfort aspect and I don't even notice it. Be aware that the footbed will conform to your foot quite well, but this does take away some of the comfort when the foam gets crushed down. That's the reason I bought a second pair.

These are great for camping and traveling as they are super light compared to other brands. You can always catch me with these in my backpack on the trail or stuffed in my carry on somewhere. I don't travel without my Tevas. I was very interested in Chacos as a second alternative to these that may be a heavier duty outdoor option, but after looking at them I just couldn't get past the weight of Chacos when compared to the Tevas. The Chacos felt like a brick on my feet where the Tevas are literally like a feather and you don't even notice you're wearing them. Also an advantage for lightweight traveling and backpacking.

If you're looking for a quality, lightweight, comfortable footwear option I would not hesitate to pick these up. I think you will be very pleased with all aspects of this simple piece of footwear.

Don't leave home without them!

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't always buy flip flops, but when I do, I buy Teva, February 26, 2012
Simply put these are the best pair of sandals I have ever bought. These flip flops are new comfortable than most shoes and fit just as snugly. My only complaint is that it is slightly hard right underneath the heel, but that doesn't really post an issue.

2.0 out of 5 stars Foot pain, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush II Flip Flop (Apparel)
Have to give these a less than stellar review. Once the sole material "broke in" and conformed to my feet, they became pain inducing. I've never had my feet ache so much. I'm not sure what it is, unless it's the "mush" material they're made of. I haven't had this problem with other sandals, and only tried these because my favorite brand has been discontinued. But if you can find them in your size, I'd recommend Sanuk Men's Dorado II Sandals. They're very, very comfortable. A new pair is like getting a foot massage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last a bit better than cheaper ones do, June 27, 2014
Other than the fact that they're better made, there isn't a lot to say. They're flip flops, we used to call them thongs before people started wearing thong underwear.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite flip flop, August 30, 2013
I discovered the Teva Mush flip flops a couple years ago and since then they've slowly become the only kind I wear. I live in Florida and wear flip flops a lot - even to work on "Flip Flop Fridays". In fact I have a pair on now as I write this! (Teva Mushes, although a different colored pair than these I'm reviewing). I don't know if I would be considered a flip flop aficionado, but I have spent a lot of time trying to find flip flops that I like and which suit my needs. Earlier this year, in cleaning up my closet, I threw away about a dozen pairs of flip flops of varying makes and types because I just didn't wear them anymore. That left me still with about another dozen that I felt sure I would use at least some of the time. Since then, I've only worn the Teva Mushes, of which I have six pairs. I bought this latest pair as a replacement for one that my puppy chewed up. I'm to the point where I don't want to wear anything else. They're so comfortable and lightweight, they're like walking around on little clouds. Plus, they look good and my feet don't slip around in them. They have good gription, both on the bottom and on top. The only down side is that, because they are made of such lightweight stuff, they can get nicked up easily on the top edges if you're not careful. A small price to pay for an otherwise awesome pair of flip flops!

Teva Men's Mush II Flip Flop