Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

Price:$11.76 - $49.95

on August 31, 2013
These are probably the most comfortable Flip Flops I have ever warn. Soft enough to be comfortable, but also solid enough to be supportive.

The material they are made of seems to be of good quality as well. They are made of 2 layers. The top layer is the "Mush" material, which is very comfortable and soft. The bottom material is the base and is what has contact with the ground. This is much stiffer than the Mush layer, but still somewhat soft and flexible. I think these will last a while.

I bought these primarily for shower use, but I got out with them once in a while as well. Just an FIY, these tend to stay wet a bit longer than other rubber or foam only flip flops, but eventually it dries. Not a big problem, just an FYI if you are looking for something that dries immediately.

Also, I got rid of the tag that is on the inside of the flip flops. (It is on both left and right flip flops.) When wearing them the tag would bother me a lot. It doesn't scratch or hurt but It bothered me. If you have the same problem, take your favorite scissors or knife and get it off.

I highly recommend these.
33 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2014
These are hands down the most comfortable flip flops I have ever had. I just bought my second pair. They have a great selection of colors and designs and the prices on Amazon are unbeatable.

Many other reviewers have complained about the plastic logo marker inlaid in the heel footbed. Although I do think this is not the most ideal place for this logo I don't think it takes anything away from the comfort aspect and I don't even notice it. Be aware that the footbed will conform to your foot quite well, but this does take away some of the comfort when the foam gets crushed down. That's the reason I bought a second pair.

These are great for camping and traveling as they are super light compared to other brands. You can always catch me with these in my backpack on the trail or stuffed in my carry on somewhere. I don't travel without my Tevas. I was very interested in Chacos as a second alternative to these that may be a heavier duty outdoor option, but after looking at them I just couldn't get past the weight of Chacos when compared to the Tevas. The Chacos felt like a brick on my feet where the Tevas are literally like a feather and you don't even notice you're wearing them. Also an advantage for lightweight traveling and backpacking.

If you're looking for a quality, lightweight, comfortable footwear option I would not hesitate to pick these up. I think you will be very pleased with all aspects of this simple piece of footwear.

Don't leave home without them!
on May 27, 2015
First time Flip Flop owner. Not my thing really, but after a winter of tracking mud into the house, I needed some house shoes. Wife has an original Mush pair that has to be over 10 years old. These are a little different compound but still comfortable. I expect them to form fit as hers has. They do run small from a standard shoe. I'd say about a half size. I'm a solid 10 in lots of shoes but the 11's fit (no half sizes) better for the way I walk. I've noticed lots of fit styles in flip flops from super big to exact foot size. Perhaps it's personal preference; the 10's "fit", but because there's no side support, my foot often slid off the side when walking. With the 11, there's more coverage and feels more comfortable. Only about .25" more behind the heel, but greater width. I think the debate of fit is more foot width and expectations. I think a size up is warranted though for expecting a common fit. Will they last 10 years? I don't see why not. Will I become a flip flop convert? We'll see.
review image
on February 28, 2011
The flip-flops in question are comfortable, but no longer mush in to form a custom fitting for your foot. Teva has changed their product but still call it "Mush".
on June 9, 2015
A Mens size 9-D (M), it’s barely a size 9 and very narrow.
IMHO it appears to be a larger sized Womens shoe instead of a true Mens size, very narrow in design and the strap cuts into my foot - it’s that tight, have to “wiggle my foot into the flip flop. Although I wear a size 9 D or medium, I can use E width even if it’s a bit looser fit for me. These are made in Viet Nam………….. ‘nuff said
Disappointed in the way it fits but an easy return with Amazon.
review image
on July 25, 2011
Have to give these a less than stellar review. Once the sole material "broke in" and conformed to my feet, they became pain inducing. I've never had my feet ache so much. I'm not sure what it is, unless it's the "mush" material they're made of. I haven't had this problem with other sandals, and only tried these because my favorite brand has been discontinued. But if you can find them in your size, I'd recommend Sanuk Men's Dorado II Sandals. They're very, very comfortable. A new pair is like getting a foot massage.
on February 26, 2012
Simply put these are the best pair of sandals I have ever bought. These flip flops are new comfortable than most shoes and fit just as snugly. My only complaint is that it is slightly hard right underneath the heel, but that doesn't really post an issue.
on June 23, 2014
Got my first pair of these babies in 2006. I'm currently on my . . . 4th pair. I bought this fifth pair so I could keep a pair at my girlfriend's instead of constantly forgetting them.

These sandals hold up. I wore them and only them to a southern college all year round and each pair lasted about a year (I weigh 300lbs). Now that I'm out of college and not walking the 3-8 mile per day trek to classes I still have the pair I bought in 2009 when I graduated.

These sandals are the most comfortable thing you'll put on your foot. They're a bit stiff out of the box but within 2-3 weeks of use they will have molded to your foot. The MUSH foam is like some rocket science miracle from God.

Not much else to say, just buy them.
on October 21, 2011
The first pair I received, the flip flop hurt between my toes. "the stitching was to thick" I returned and re-ordered. The second pair are very comfortable, no breaking in needed.
Excellent customer service. No extra charges.

FYI as with all footwear, wear around your home as once they hit the streets you may not return if needed.

Update nearly one year later Oct 4 I am ordering a new pair. I have worn mine out. For the price as much as I wear them, they a good deal.
New Mush flip flops are less mushy (i.e., stiff) and have a more abrasive material passing between your toes. This is footwear made by people who don't care about making footwear. Sorry I bought them.