5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted
Bought these for a trip to Hawaii, didn't wear them until I was here, felt comfortable from day one and after a short period they form to your foot bottom. Will be wearing them all summer now.
Published on April 14, 2012 by Larry R. Kays

2.0 out of 5 stars The Mush is mushy
Unlike my other Tevas which have more support, these are very soft and more like the traditional "shower shoes". They are of the traditional Teva quality, but are soft enough that if the toe catches on something, it bends under the sole. But if you want a minimalist feel, these ought to do you well.
Published 15 months ago by Steven D. 55

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, April 14, 2012
Larry R. Kays (Ridgefield, WA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cheap flip flop on the market, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Teva Men's Mush Sola Flip Flop (Apparel)
This is literally the best cheap flip flop I have ever bought. They are perfect to slip on and walk around the yard or run errands. I could not believe how comfortable they were when I tried them on. Most of the flip flops I wear are 11's, however these fit perfect in a 10. The Mush technology is truly a great experience for this flip flop. I will always own a pair of these. I like the Mush Sola better than the other Mush sandals Teva has. The other Mush sandals have a hard knob in the heel. The Sola's do not have that. These sandals are a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip flopped on these flip flops., February 9, 2013
I am not normally a flip flop or sandal guy, but my wife has raved over this Teva brand so much I was willing to try them and I'm glad I did, Super comfortable, well made and Amazon has priced them right.

5.0 out of 5 stars dad loves them, May 26, 2013
K. Rose (Montgomery, AL) - See all my reviews
Bought them for my dad since he loves to wear flops in the summer. He's always worn the $3 type from the dollar store, but now he doesn't let those things touch his feet. He is very satisfied with these Teva flops. He is not a thin man, and even though the shoes have molded to the shape of his feet, they don't have that hard plastic emblem that some Tevas have, so they are still comfortable for him.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Mush is mushy, September 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, February 20, 2013
Had it for several weeks now. It has held together better than the Combat boots I received at the same time and the flip flops have endured more punishment!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, June 24, 2014
Fits well, as expected :) nice design and very soft, also seems a good quality. Comfortable to wear in summer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice in confortt, June 17, 2014
Whit the TEVA TM I was sure I got the best in men sandals at the best price.
This pair is very soft and I can walk for long time with out any kind of pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flop, June 17, 2014
These were absolutely the best, most comfortable flip flops I have worn. My feet get really hot in the Houston summers and I hate shoes and socks! I have worn these every summer for years--often the cheap rubber type. The Teva ones are really different and this is why: It has a perfect fit between sole and strap and is cushioned to be instantly comfortable. There is a firm sole surface that is anti-skid. After two days your feet make a soft impression and this makes for a perfect fit. They are very light weight. Absolutely the best casual footwear ever. The description says that sizes are accurate and to order with confidence. This is true and I am 100% satisfied with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Right Flip Flop "WRONG COLOR", June 13, 2014
I ordered two pairs of the same flip flop, Teva Men's Mush Sola Flip Flop,Black,11 M US. I received two pairs of flip flops with neon orange soles.

Teva Men's Mush Sola Flip Flop